News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Kains' Arrival

Started by Kana, January 28, 2005, 08:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taron

*Taron looks at Kana in amazement* Kana: Taron, Voldamort wasn't lying. Someone hypnotized him to do all of those things.... he didn't do it! *Taron's eyes went wide. The last time they had met Taron had slipped a patch onto Tom's back while they kissed, so that even if she couldn't kill him face to face he would pay for his deeds and now Kana the same person that had told her to kill Tom was telling her he was innocent?!* Taron: WHAT! He was innocent the whole time and you forced me into fighting against him with you stupidity?! *Taron was crying even more now but before Kana could say anything she was gone.*
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

Lord Voldem0rt

*suddenly feels very warm and begins sweating*  Crap!  One of my cuts must have become infected!!!  *vomits on the ground.  Staggers about in a feverish daze and then passes out*
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Taron

*Taron appeared beside Voldamort. Tom was lying on the ground shaking. Looking at him with tears in her eyes she said* Taron: Oh no! What have I done? *Taron dropped to Tom's side*  Tom: Taron? Is that you? What ar eyou doing here? I thought you hated me... Taron: Hold still....if you move you'll die. *Tom looked at her in confusion* Taron: before you left our battle I put a spell on you that would slowly kill you. I wanted to get back at you for what you had done to Kana and Sabrina, but that was befoire I found out that you were inocent and had been posesed the whole time.
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

Lord Voldem0rt

*coughs up blood*  I told you... that.. I was... innocent.  *coughs heartily.  Blood splashes on Taron*
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Taron

*Taron was crying more heavily now* Taron: I'm sorry! I should have listened to you. Look I know I messed up, but I'm going to try and fix it so just hold still...*Taron puts her hands on Tom's chest and they start glowing. After about a minute of this Taron's hands stop glowing as she collapses on Tom. Tom catches her, completely healed* Tom: Taron?! Taron, are you alright?

Lord Voldem0rt

Kana are you allright (voldmort begins to shake her) :-\
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Shadow

(voldmort sits there every thing is dead silent ) ( some one is in the trees whatching) HA-ha-ha( the laughter brakes the silence and voldy jumps)
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red
Don't cross her path or she'll make you right, your epitaph
She'll put a rose in your dead hand
That's why they call her the Black rose of the land.

Lord Voldem0rt

Ah taron are you ok I'm sorry plaese wake up!! (he jumps)
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Ginny Weasly

(*growls* You guys are lucky your not posting in my board.)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Taron

Hey everyone! Guess who's back! Did you miss me? lol!

Ginny Weasly

This topic is very old, and very dead. Please don't post in old topics like this.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

marie

calm down guys!!!
you all are too hot!!!
Taron, can you show me your Dark Mark???
How's Tom Riddle???