News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Kains' Arrival

Started by Kana, January 28, 2005, 08:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Voldem0rt

*Voldm0rt sits at a table with charts and junk on it and studys them  by candle light*
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Taron

*Taron is sitting on a hillside watching the sunset. She looks at the ground and a tear falls down her cheek onto the rose she is holding* I can't leave Tom.....I love him. But, I can't let him kill Kana either *she looks to the sky as more tears run down her face* What do I do? *she looks at the ground again and reherses part of a poem*
Alone in the darkness,
Alone in the light,
Hating the day,
And begrudging the night,
Love torn two ways,
Which path do I follow?
And better yet,
Will I hate it tomarrow?
*her rose falls to the ground as she buries her head in her arms and starts to cry*
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

First of all, welcome.

Second, I must say that you guys seem to be extremely expierenced, and em became your friend real fast, don't you think? Well, jokes aside, I think you guys prolly know Em kinda well. Who knows, same school again...  ;D

Anyway, that's none of my business. welcome again.  ;D

Lord Voldem0rt

*Voldm0rt yells into the darkness*I've got it! *he then laughs out loud.
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Taron

*Taron appears behind Voldam0rt* You,ve got what? *he yells and falls off his chair*
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

Taron

*Voldam0rt stands up and looks at Taron worried* Voldam0rt: you've been crying... Me: so? *Voldam0rt takes her in his arms. Taron starts to sob into his robes. Voldam0rt rubs the back of her head softly* Voldam0rt: what's wrong? Me: Tom, you know I love you, but I love my sister too....I just don't know what to do! *she buries her head even deeper in his robes. He holds her and whispers into her ear* Voldam0rt: It's ok. We'll figure something out...*Voldam0rt remember's when He first met Taron and remember's that she was the first one he ever cared about and whispers, beginning to cry himself* Voldam0rt: how could I do this to you?

Lord Voldem0rt

*pulls himself together and ports out with a puff of smoke* *reapears next to Kana and Sabrina* Time to die *evil laugh*
*casts the killing curse on both of them*
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Taron

*Taron feels a sudden shock and realizes that her sisters have been killed. Still sobbing, she says to herself:* I'm sorry Tom.... *Taron appears next to Voldam0rt. Voldam0rt looks at her sadly* Voldam0rt: It had to be done, Taron, and you know it. They were nothing, but trouble. *Taron looks at him with a cold hard stare. She is glowing red. She says in a quavering voice:* Me: I warned you....not to kill them....and now....you have me to deal with! Say your prayers Lord Voldam0rt! *She throws a curse at him. He falls unable to hex the one he loves so much* Voldam0rt: Please don't do this Taron...I love you! *all the weakness is gone from her voice now and is replaced only by cold unfealing hatred and anger* Me: Too late! You're gonna pay for what you did to my sisters....I'll make sure of it! *she throws another more powerful curse at him. he falls again, porting as he hits the ground. Taron yells furiously:* Me: I will find you Tom! If it's the last thing I do!

Lord Voldem0rt

'voldem0rt whent to his secret place and then started thinking' why did she just try to kill me and what in the bloody h**l was she yell ing about'. ' he starts to talk out loud' Everyones blaming me for pleoples deaths which is a little weird because I know I'm evil and all but I don't remember killing anyone except for a couple at the ministry and I know it wasn't Sabrina or Kana!
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Taron

*Taron appears behing him* Hello Tom! *Voldam0rt turns around and gasps* Voldamort: Taron, wait let me ex...... *Taron blasts him with a spell in the middle of his sentence* Me: Save it! I don't want to hear anymore! You sealed your fate the moment you fired the cuse that killed my sisters! *Taron is glowing a bright hot red* Voldam0rt: But I didnt....... *he is once again cut off by one of Tarons powerful blasts* Me: I thought I told you to shut up! *Taron gets ready to fire the shot that will end it all* Me: I should have known you didn't really love me..*Taron is crying now*you were just using me to get to them....and now.....YOU'RE DEAD!

Taron

*Taron falls into Voldam0rts arms crying and starts hitting his chest* What's wrong with you? You son of a B****! Why are you doing this to me?! *ZVoldamort grabs her hands and pushes her back and kisses her* Voldamort: I didn't!

Ginny Weasly

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lord Voldem0rt

I don't remember anything so I'm not doing any thing to you!Am I?'  voldm0rt disapears frome the room and is now by a large lake nursing his wounds'
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Taron

*Taron is kneeling on the ground crying...suddenly she screams* Kana! Where are you?! I need you back! I can't do this on my own!.....*Taron gasps and turns around. Behind her is the glowing figure of her sister* Kana: Taron...I have missed you so much! But, I haven't much time! Taron, I have made a terrible mistake!

Lord Voldem0rt

*finishes binding his sprained ankle*  I can't believe she doesn't love me anymore!  Nobody ever listened to me, except her!  Now she hates me!  What happened?!? ???  *ties his arm into a sling*  This sucks!  She nearly killed me!  I can barely move without hurting something else and gushing more blood!  >:(  >:(  *looks up at sky and bellows*  Why me!  Why the he!! me?!?
To Do List:
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD