News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Dark Lords Advisor is bored!

Started by Taron, January 29, 2005, 11:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taron

For those of you that don't know my name is Taron Kain and I am Lord Voldam0rts most trusted advisor. In other words......I am really bored someone post!
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

~Harry Potter~

hello trusted adviser, i am his most hated enemy.  ;D
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

*laughs* Taron, don't be bored! Be crazy!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lol, Ginny.
And I am one of the accomplices of Harrry! lol..
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Taron

hey everyone *looks at Harry* you must be the one he is always trying to kill *laughs a bit* nice to meet you *turns to Ginny* Ginny, you know me, my natural state is crazy...lol!
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

Kiara Johnson

Hewllo my father's most trusted, nice to meet you, though I would more than likely love to see you as dead as he, welcome any way.

Huggles
Kiara

Taron

Now that's not a nice way o talk about your father......besides I'm not quite as bad as he is...ask Ginny.

Kiara Johnson

Well at any rate..

:purpleelephant:  < this is for you, it is a gift for all the new members from me.  He is a tiny purple eleohant and my way of saying thank you for joning.  

I know, I know, they all sy that a child should love their father unconditional, but.........  Well, you kno whow he is,  lol

Taron

ya I know believe me you're not the only one with a father that you don't *looks at the floor and scowls*........care for a great deal.....to put it nicly.

Em

*laughs* Taron, you can't put anything nicely!... Well, neither can I (especially talking about my father) but well, yeah, you get the point... I hope... You are not a nice person, lol, *apperates to the moon making sure taron can't find her*

Lord Voldem0rt

Vodm0rt appears" hi remember me we are going to have some fun whith harry potter I think he is the the one thats messing up my memory...............oh and the ministery as well.
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

2 things to Kiara:

1. The "purpleelphant" thingy will not work anymore and
2. Taron isn't new.  ;D

Lord Voldem0rt

To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic