News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New RP

Started by Callie, February 19, 2005, 11:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

~ok thanks, i was about to go down to see them myself~ sorry callie but i think we need to skip lunch.  A mermaid is sick, we need to get down there as soon as possible.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Callie

~Harry Potter~

*grabs her hand* Ready for another port?

Callie

*smiles and nods, this time, bracing herself*

_Lavender_

*She appears next to the mermaid a few moments before Harry does, and when he appears near them with a strange girl next to him. She is sponging the mermaids forehead with a magically heated sponge, and talking to her quietly. She looks up as they appear, and when her eyes turn to Callie, her green eyes become flared with small flames, sending a chilling feeling down Callies spine and weakening her knees. But when Callie blinks, she is not looking at them at all-and Callies mind instantly begins to race, wondering if her mind was playing tricks on her. The wicked glare seeming to be an illusion..*
Hello Harry.
*She looks up at them, her eyes clear.*
Would you like to take over here, maybe? I really am quite starving.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

~Harry Potter~

Sure, but tell me whats wrong with her first.

_Lavender_

"Alaiea here has her home placed directly in the middle of a bed of seaweed at the far side of the lake. Which usually would be okay, and a good hideout for mermaids. But the seaweed the found the spot in is poisionous. It's called Iodonnette. the foood she brought back with her every day became infected, I'm guessing, and her immune system couldn't fight the poison well enough."
*She smiles gently down upon Aliea in a reassuring way, and then looks back toward Harry.*
"I am a pure beleiver that Harry here can rid of all traces of the poison. Lucky for you, Aliea, the infection didn't spread much."
*She stands and streaches her arms, then walks over and gives Harry a gentle hug before beginning to walk away, on the floor of the lake still, toward the castle. She stops once, and turns back*
"Oh, and you should move out of where you are living immediately, Aliea, it's not safe for any merpeople."
*She turned back and continues on her way at a leisurely pace.*

~Harry Potter~

ok *cracks his fingers* I might not be as good as the hospital wind but i can try.  *he puts his hands over her body and they begin to glow, after a few minutes he stops* How do you feel.  I'm not exactly sure how my powers effect mermaids.  I might need to make a potion.

_Lavender_

*Aliea opens her eyes and stares at him blankly for a moment, then she sits up, and swims around gently for a bit, then back completely to her normal speed. *
Oh, Thank you!
*She smiles at them all.*
I feel perfectly well again!
*She begins to swim around, humming.*

*Lavender laughs softly to herself at Alieas humming.*
~Very good job, Harry, she's back to her hyper self. ~
*She smiles*
~I'm heading up to lunch, want to join me?~

~Harry Potter~

~I'm not sure, I'll proberly stay down here.  i'm surprised my healing power worked.  Its hit or miss on most magical creatures~

_Lavender_

~Alright, suit yourself.~ *She saya, knowing Aleia is okay, but understanding why he would want to stay there.*
*She enters the great hall and sits at the far end of the Griffendor table, nearest the empty teachers table. The table is empty for about fifty feet, so she sight heavily, uncaring. She rests her chin upon the palm of her hand, her elbow resting upon the table. She fiddles with the cup of orange juice tiredly, and before she even realizes it, she slips quietly into sleep, in the same upright position, though no one could really notice unless they were actually looking.*

Callie

*still shivers slightly after the look that Lavender gave her. Watches the mermaid with a smile on her face* Harry?

pig

~ your welcome harry. is the mermaide all right now~ * pig thought as she looked down into the walter*

Callie

*looks up, feeling Pigs thought*

_Lavender_

*Sencing the thought as well, she jerks awake from her uncomfortable sleep, her elbow accidentally landing upon the dip part of her spoon, launching the glass of marmalade resting wobbily upon the handle over her shoulder. She widens her eyes and turns to see if it'd hit anyone, and by doing so, accidentally pulling the tablecloth toward her from a snag upon her robes. All kinds of food spilled over onto her, and she stood quickly, nearly overturning the table and empty bench in the process.
The entire hall became instantly quiet, all eyes upon her, and she raised her exhausted eyes from her ruined robes to the snickering at the Slytherin table. Goyle, and those near him.
Why did they always have to bother her?
She turned away and left the Great Hall, running up the stairs, knocking anyone she passed over in the process. She nearly screamed the password to the Fat Lady and upon entering the empty Common room, she ran up the stairs to the dormitory and changed into some old jeans and a black tank top. She stormed back into the common room, and there, she paced angrily, spitting out 'colorful' words in different languages, her fury rising with her exhaustion.
She suddenly stopped pacing, and dropped to the floor to a sitting position with a thump, too tired to stand for the moment. She pulled her long raven hair over her shoulder and stared at it before her, in a quiet, but deadly gaze, staring at the now tangled and sticky mess of what was her fine hair.*