News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Walk in the Forest

Started by ivy_girl, February 22, 2005, 06:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

*turns back to Voldm0rt and walks past the wolves. One of them grabes her robes and she pulls it back* It's okay Shoina. *walks up to Voldm0rt and touches her through* Boom! *throws something at his feet and water comes from the ground and surrounds him. He is transported to right in front of Harry. Turns to the wolves. One large wolf licks her face* Hey Moon.*she pets Shoina on the head then stands.*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ivy_girl

Are you done yet?*stands* you do know that you aren't the only one in the world who cares about animals and nature don't you? did you ever think that maybe the creatures don't attack me because they don't mind me walking around minding my own business, never bothering them?
"'I am the Golux. The only Golux in the world. And not a mere device.'
'Well you resemble one' said the prince.
'I resemble only half the things I say I don't. The other half resemlbe me.'"
--The 13 Clocks     By James Thurber

_Lavender_

*She fly's out over the where they are in the form of a red bird, in the size near a dragons. Flames burned in her eyes, and were spread over the edges of her broad wings and feathery, bloody red tail. She opened her beak, and from deep inside her throat emitted an angry cry as she pulled her wings in close and threw her body into a treacherous dive toward the earth, pulling up inches from hitting, and gently landing on her talons, her wings at her sides, a burning rage in her eyes.*
~Causing disturbances AGAIN, you idiots?~
*The thought was more directed toward Voldem0rt, who can still hear her, 0612, and Ivy, though all within the area heard the voice in their minds, her menacing tone at a near growl.*
~You disturbed the birds, and by so doing, had them disturb me in the middle of performing a surgery upon a dragon, injured by idiots like you! The disturbance agitated the animals in the clearing and by so doing, ruined everything! Because of you, you blithering, adenoidal, congenital dumb sh*ts, the dragon's injury, which I could have healed, became fatal!~
*She menacingly glares at the three with flaming eyes, bringing them to their knees, attacking their minds with a force unable to be shielded. She raises her head and screams the cry again, and by so doing, brings everyone else to the ground within a miles radius. An enormous upraising of fire explodes about her, rimmed about the edges with frightening bolts of electricity. The clearing is suddenly layered with a blanket of ice as the temperature drops phenomenally fast. Her wings spread in an explosion of fire, and she takes off into the darkening skies with another piercing cry of anger and pain, and she disappears from view as rain begins to poor down in lashes-sheets of water, that turned instantly to ice when it hit the ground. Though they can no longer see her, they all, along with all inside the castle, can hear her loud cry, being echoes by miles of thunder and lightening.*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

*Runs away* (i think i'l really stay off this thread cause it isn't going the way i want.  ;D)

_Lavender_

(Alright then. Hey-do you have a nickname I could call you other than 0612?)

~Witless coward.~
*She snarls, and sends a wave of energy over his body, knocking him flat, into unconsciousness. She merely continues to rampage over the grounds, the wild storm growing at the heat of her temper, which was close to its peak. She soared over the grounds, the flames on her wings blazing with her anger.*

Lord Voldem0rt

*shouting over the gall*  Calm down, Lavender, I can bring the birds and the dragon back!!  It's not that hard!
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Ginny Weasly

*growls at Ivy* 1. They will attack you. Many of the animales don't have consiencies. The few that do are troops to protect you. *looks at Voly* Okay, strange. *looks back at Ivy* Some of them will attck you without even thinking. They don't want you in their territory. No, I'm not the only one who cares, but I am one of the few who can control them!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She hisses angrily, a way that evens the serpant himself, and strikes him with a painful blow of lightening.*
~You arrogant fool. He has already passed the gates. To bring him back now would be fighting against the wills of the Gods themselves. He is lost, and his body was taken away to be mourned properly by his own kind.~

~Harry Potter~

I will deal with you later, dad *the last word is full of anger* *puts him in a pocket universe for holding*
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

_Lavender_

*She hisses again, and the ice thickens on the ground. She flies high into the black storm above them, an aura about her of electric fire. She remains in the eye of the storm for some time, fighting against not tearing the three feebleminded idiots apart..*

~Harry Potter~

*puts a shield around himself and ginny and fly to try and find her*

_Lavender_

*She lands upon the highest towers edge, her wings broad and burning beside her. She stares at him, his size puny compared to hers, and gives him a look with her inflamed eyes, daring him to come closer. She hisses threateningly, but does not harm him, yet.*

~Harry Potter~

*sees lav and pulls a book out of his pocket.  He starts to skim, looking from something*

_Lavender_

*She sees the book, and she glares at him, her gaze breaking through every single one of his sheilds.*
~WHAT are you doing? ~

~Harry Potter~

~Stoping you before you destroy all of Brittan with the storm you made~ *stops on a page* Found it. *he cups his hands and starts to chant.  His hands begin to glow*