News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Walk in the Forest

Started by ivy_girl, February 22, 2005, 06:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*She laughs, a wicked sound emitting from her in a demonic way. And suddenly, the storm disappears completely, into her, into the fire pit that is her temper. Her eyes suddenly go wide, their normal color for a split second, then they become burning again, though now, her anger reaches the zone where her powers begin to slip from her control.
She easily jumps off the tower and flies over the forest, toward the outer edge, stopping directly in front of the forest line. Directly in front, electricity, fire, and ice all in her broad wings, widened to cover more space. Directly in front of a group of a thousand or so men trying to destroy the forest. They stood on the remains of what was about a mile or so of the forest, and she screamed her cry again, but the men did not fall. Two, however, she sees run from the group toward the town. She merely drives them to the ground with a heavy ton or so of ice. She leaves the ice upon them.*
~Get OUT.~
*Her eyes flashed threateningly toward the bunch of wizards.*
One of them said, "Make us."
*Some of them looked as if that man had done the stupidest thing. Those who knew who she was, looked at her challengingly; menacingly. And she was quite ready to bring a new Hell to earth.*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

~Harry Potter~

*finishes the chant and sends a ball of energy flying at her.* * it is a counter curse for animal transfermation.  It will turn anyone back to their old selves.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

_Lavender_

*The curse hit her squarely in the back, and did a fairly good job of knocking the wind out of her, but nothing had happened. She turns her head ever so slightly, and and hisses again.*
~Fool.~
*She felt the impact of the blow, but her sheilds were too strong now. It didn't affect her. There was only one who could reach her calm self now, and she didn't know where he was...*
*She turns back to the men, hissing angrily, spreading her wings out,*

~Harry Potter~

*teleports the men to saftly and ports next to gin* We got a way bigger problem then my old man.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

ivy_girl

This is gettin iritating. I'm gone.
"'I am the Golux. The only Golux in the world. And not a mere device.'
'Well you resemble one' said the prince.
'I resemble only half the things I say I don't. The other half resemlbe me.'"
--The 13 Clocks     By James Thurber

_Lavender_

*She hisses again, but does notihing to stop the teleport, for it merely gave her time. She loooks around and growls, running her talon over the remains of a tree.*

Ginny Weasly

*growls at the studnts then turns to Harry* Right, duty before personal then. *transports to beside Lav.* What in the world are you doing girl? Yes, I know you care! Yes, I know you are angrey, but think about this, these men did nothing but be spiteful! You have no reason to attck these innocents, if you do, you're just like Voldm0rt! That mean we'll have to take you down. Now settle down or fight! *her own eyes flash* Damion wouldn't want to have you fighting us!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She sighs deeply, and meets Ginnys eyes, her own eyes turning back to their natural color. She folds her wings at her sides and stands quietly, sighing, angry now, that she had lost her temper so. She shakes her defined head, whispering softly as she sighs, again.*

Ginny Weasly

*nods slowly* Thats right Lav. Calm down. *is using the soothing voice she often uses with injured ani
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She spreads her wings and takes to the skies to clear her mind, needing to be alone, the weight upon her mind crashing in about her. She flies for miles, and miles, over the grounds, and through some of the forests outside.*

Ginny Weasly

*sighs and brings the men back*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She turns her head toward where the men reappear, and in a mixup in her head of completely crazy emotions, she forgets she is in the air until she is falling through downward. She plummets through the trees and bounces off a few branches before landing with a hard thump on the hardened earth. She shakes her flaming wings a bit, but remains lying on her back, the breath knocked out of her. Tiredly, she stares upward.*

Ginny Weasly

*glowers at them men* If you had any brains, you would not talk to Lavender Potter that way. Nor anyone else from Hogwarts. *transports back to the forest, except this time to a clearing where she sits in the grass.* ~Tika. Moon. Akron. Please come here a moment.~ *The largest wolf leaves the group and runs toward the clearing. When he arrives Tika and Akron are already there. Akron clicks impatiantly while Tika folds her legs under her and waits patiently*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She stares up through the limbs of the trees above her, unmoving, simply, staring. Other than the gently rise and fall of her chest moving with her quiet breathing, she does not move at all.*

Ginny Weasly

*Moon comes over to her and lays beside her. Smiles at them* I'm sorry guys....but I had to tell Dumbledore yes.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret