News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Relaxing by the Water

Started by ivy_girl, February 22, 2005, 06:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

no  if been doing i lttle bit but i should do more or as you said it will crumble.

Ginny Weasly

*nods and sits down, now smileing, even though she's soked* I'm gonna have to let some of mine out.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

elf128

*giant squid grabs Ginny's ankel and pulls her under the water.ginny struggles but the squid's grip is to tight for her to struggle free, elf walks silently up be hind pig and says*That is for everything ginny!!
"I am the goober...The only goober in the world"
~elf128~

Ginny Weasly

*feels her temper rise, then pats the squid on the head* Hey buddy. *bubble rise from her mouth, but she still breaths normally. The squid lets go and Ginny continues to pet it* ~Sorry, elf. But I guess we forgot to tell you, I can breath underwater, and I can do anything with water. That's my element...now, beacase of this....~ *elf is raised into the air and turned upside down and held there. There is no way possible for her to get down unless Ginny herself lets her down. Satisfied that she knows for a fact elf can't even transport from her spot, Ginny swims back up and sits back down, facing elf* Anybody wanna help me fry this fish?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* pig looks at elf and luaghts* stupied to try nd mess with gin i could of told ya that.

~Harry Potter~

if we're going to have a fish fry i guess she needs to look the part. *snaps and elf looks exactly like a fish* Of couse we need a huge grill and some tables to eat at. *snaps again and the items appear.*  *calls up to elf* Just so you know i control air so i can do far worse to you then ginny can.  *adds* in most cases.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

*laughs* Maybe you are psychic Harry, because I was just going to add that little, 'in most cases'. *grins and laughs again*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

I don't need to be, i know you well enough not to get you mad, especially next to a large body of water.  *points at elf and she spins around in place.*
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

*smiles and laughs a bit* so how long you going to leave elf up there for  and why did she try to atack u in the 1st place  gin

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret