News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Faerie Realm

Started by ~Harry Potter~, February 28, 2005, 06:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

It will be easyer if i show you.  *walks up to the tree* When you find your way is blocked, all you have to do is knock. *he knocks on the door three times and a door appears and opens.* *as they look in they see a huge city.  It is imposible to look directly at something.  It seems too real.  At the end of a street the see a giant castle.*
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Callie

*looks on in amazment*

~Harry Potter~

I am the embasiter between the wizard and faerie realm.

Callie

_Lavender_

*She smiles slightly, but remains silent still, following them, looking about the place with unintrusive eyes*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

(I will shamelessly be a faerie in this RP, ok?)
*Walks past, making no noise.*
*Sees the people*
*Transforms into a mist and hovers, watching them*

Callie

*smiles at some of the people*

~Harry Potter~

*walks up to the mist* I am the embasitor and these are my guests and we greet you.

*Nobody except Harry can see me, so they all think he's talking to himself*
*I turn back into my orignal form.*

Hi, guys. No need to introduce yourself Harry. We all know you well enough.

*Walks to the side of the portal and hesitates..*

ivy_girl

*has been listening in the shadows as a weasel. When she hears "faerie" she shifts as quickly as she possibly can and runs up to them." Why is it whenever i come to this tree, they always deny me entry. And me one of them! and you can simply walk up and gain entry so simply?*she is not angry, only aggravated and hurt that her own people would deny letting her into their world when she was one of them.tears running down her face, she waits for an answer from Harry.* Please...
"'I am the Golux. The only Golux in the world. And not a mere device.'
'Well you resemble one' said the prince.
'I resemble only half the things I say I don't. The other half resemlbe me.'"
--The 13 Clocks     By James Thurber

_Lavender_

*Though she does not see the faerie, she knows where his presence lingered. And having no fear, or anger, or resentment toward the Faeries, she merely stays quiet.
Her form suddenly changes to that of a white wolf, and she sits on her haunches next to Harry, nearly against his leg, wrapping her tail around her legs. Where Harry walks, she follows, looking like a mere companion to those unbeknownst of whom she was.*

ivy_girl

*walks up to the faerie.*better yet. you can answer my question. why have you shut me out?is it because i'm not fully faerie?*tears continue streaming down her face though she is calmer now that she believes she is about to have her question answered and is trying deserately to hide her feeling behind a mask.* Does anyone know why? am i not worthy?
"'I am the Golux. The only Golux in the world. And not a mere device.'
'Well you resemble one' said the prince.
'I resemble only half the things I say I don't. The other half resemlbe me.'"
--The 13 Clocks     By James Thurber

_Lavender_

*She turns her head toward Ivy, looking at her in that curious wolfish way, her ears pricked upward intently*

Callie

*frowns and walks over to Ivy* Don't cry, Ivy.

*Turns to look at Ivy*
It is the headman's desicion, Ivy.
All we faeries oppose him, but with his power and money, we can do nothing.
*Looks back at the portal*
The headman loves power, and he has it. If I were to knock at every Faerie's door, you'd find that at least half the faeries despise him.