News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

strange weither were having!

Started by pig, March 10, 2005, 12:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

~I won't need much time to distract him, Ginny knows how much damage the greatest fear spell can do~
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

_Lavender_

*She nods, but falls back into her form of silence, watching, but being too distracted to speak within the conversation, she stays remote.*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

~Yes I do, and if you ever cast the spell on me again, I'll put you so far back in time, you'll have no idea how to get back~
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

pig

*smiles and luaghs a little at her friands*

~Harry Potter~

~bet i could gin.  So, if he's here then how do we get to him without him knowing, i got a strong hunch that he set up shields around himself.~

Ginny Weasly

~Whatever Harry. Sheilds won't stop me in this form. Considering that I'm not using my body, I could even get past Lav's mind blocks. I can get through his sheilds~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

~will you be able to tell us if they are there, that way i know how to get in.  Worst case i will go into the farie relm and come out next to him.~

Ginny Weasly

~No problem. Ahhh.....I love being in this form!~ *they hear her laugh as she flys next to sonic speed and is beside the man*~Simple wand sheilds Harry. Told you, this guy is like a second year!~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

~Someone higher up must have given him the spell~ *pulls a book to the table and reads the spell a few times.* ~i'm ready to go gin, want to watch and see what happenes.~

_Lavender_

*She continues watching, the smugness in her now sinester, as she closes her red eyes, her fingertips enveloped in the blue flames about them, her mind listening to everything going on*

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*ports right beside him* How ya doing.  *say smugly* Make him hear what isn’t there.  His deepest worries come to bear.  *he uses his powers to make him see it also.  He sees his wife and family being killed by Voldemort over and over by the hail he made.*

_Lavender_

*She almost laughs aloud, the cruelness in her thoughts nearly escaping into the magics in her palms, that are winding up her arms. And as so, in a sudden burst of blue light, her wrist heald itself, then, so does the gash at the back of her head. So the only evidence was the blood seeping throughout the back of her robes behind her neck.

And stone still she remains, listening with all the intentness she so passionately posessed, yet still held mutually under sheild, and as a second wind comes about, her shields are strong as their usual, and then begin to surpass, to a point where Ginny herself could barely seep herself into them, if only doing so still by a chance.*

Ginny Weasly

*makes a small noise, driving the man's vision away from her*~I can't stand this...~
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret