News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Monica Grace Gryffindor

Started by Tweetie, March 13, 2005, 06:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweetie

I do not RP, but the following bio might be interesting to those who read my fan-fiction series, Scar.  The bio describes Monica Grace Gryffindor, the main character of the series.

Name: Monica Grace Gryffindor
Height: 5" at the beginning of the series, 5"10 at the end
Appearance: long, black hair with gentle curls, leaf green eyes, pale skin, skinny figure
Race: Witch/ Animagus (Can turn into a unicorn)
Parents: Crystal Gryffindor and Lucius Malfoy
Personality: Likes to be in charge, fierce, independent, brave, stands up for what she believes in, often has mood swings.
Likes: Bright red lipstick, low-cut black dresses, sword fighting, ballroom dancing, unicorns, dragons, potion making, swimming/ skinny dipping, particularly likes Harry
Dislikes: All makeup except bright red lipstick, Voldem0rt, most Slytherins, liars, large dogs
Powers: Can summon the spirit of her mother
History: After nearly dying on her way to Hogwarts, she was granted by the angels the task of protecting Harry from danger.  Soon after, she finds out that Lord Voldem0rt murdered her mother just after her birth.  Consequently, she organizes a band of warriors to fight Voldem0rt, called the Dragons' Medallion Battalion.

To find out more about the Dragons' Medallion Battalion, please read Scar: A Retelling.  If you have any more questions about Monica, please send them to me in a private message.

Lord Voldem0rt

:o  :o  :o  Her father is LUCIUS MALFOY!!??!!??  How did that happen?!?   :o  :o  :o
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Tweetie

;D At the end of the second book, and the beginning of the third book, I explain all about that.  Shocking, huh?  ;D

Fayah Tirina

um.. i don't think you've quite finished "scar: a retelling" ....
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-