News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Full Moon Midnight

Started by ~Harry Potter~, March 17, 2005, 08:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

*is sleeping, not exactly in bed, he is floting high above the bed, then suddenly he falls hard, onto the floor*
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

_Lavender_

*As she rarely sleeps anymore, she is awake in the common room staring into the depths of the fire, when she hears a thump from the boys' dormitory. She frowns and stands, creeping up the staircase as a spider would, listening and watching around in all awares..*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Alex R.

*had been trying to sleep, but at hearing a loud thumping noise, then quiet footsteps, couldn't help wondering.*
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Go Away, I'm busy causing chaos...
CHAOS CHAOS CCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!

~Harry Potter~

*as he opens his eyes a pure white light surounds him.  Soon after it disapears.  Then sudenly a blinding pain hits him.  He can hear all the needs and wants from the animals in the forest and far beyond.  There is so much he just sits there trying to sort it out.*

_Lavender_

*She falls with a loud thump at the same moment,  closing her eyes against the sudden wave of vile nausia rising in her throat, a strange, pearl white light surrounding her body and winding about throughout her entire form. Then, just as quickly, it is gone. She opens her eyes, and regrets doing so instantly, for a sudden force hits her squarely, almost knocking her awares into oblivion. She couldn't stand, because her head rang with emotions she had felt before, but so long ago, she barely remembered. EVERY emotion and thought, and voice inside the castle rang about her with such ferocious jolts, that she groaned alout in the overwhelming , just plain pain.  It was then, that she realized she wasn't sprawled out on the crooked stairs, she was sprawled out above them. In the air, levitating.*

"Oh, no..."

~Harry Potter~

*with the pain all around him he trys to sit up and mediate.  Going through the pain he does so, as he meditates he trys to find out whats going on*~Whats going on~ *he sends this to Ginny, Lav, Kaira, and anyone else who has telathy to here it.*

_Lavender_

*Trying to control her...floating... she tries too hard, and falls, hitting the stairs, and rolling down them in a tangle of arms and legs with loud thumps, and at the turn in the staircase, she hits the stone piller with a loud, sickening crunch. Much louder than her usual sly self. After the thumping ceases, a louder groan emits from her tangled body, and she is quite unable to answer, not knowing herself, that's for sure...*

~Harry Potter~

*after she finishes falling she finds that all her bruses magicly heal*

_Lavender_

*She sits quite still for a moment, before finding a way to connect with the ine of telepathy.*

~What is going ON???~

*The thought enters Harrys head, and he suddenly knows every of her emotions when she sent the thought. It was as if there was a sudden automatic analyzer in his head that decoded EVERYTHING. From the tine of the words, to the emotions, to the spot in which they came from. And by that, the thoughts painted a mental image of her, sitting at the foot of the stairs in a heap.*

~This is so confusing! Harry, can you hear me?~

*The process repeats itself*

~Harry Potter~

*grinds his teeth as he replys* ~yes i can hear you, I want to know too, i think i got your powers, this feels worse then if Voldem0rt was right beside me.  How do you shut it off.~

_Lavender_

~I think I got yours in return. I keep floating.. ~
*She says this as she begins to rise up into the aire yet again.*
~And yes it is severely painful. Harry, just.. Please, don't get angry, okay?
Uhh.... I'm not sure.. Oh! Harry, tap, VERY GENTLY, into my ice element. Build up a shield with that. It'll help a little bit. But until our powers switch back, it won't go away. The only reason I can deal with it all the time, is because I've grown immune to most of it over my life-span...~
*She pauses.*
~Harry, HOW do I stop floating?~

~Harry Potter~

~find you center and take control over my wind power.  you should begin you float back down, thats why you always see me mediting, keeps my powers in check.  Do you want me to make a mental ice wall of a phycial one?~

_Lavender_

~A mental ice block..~
*She closes her eyes, taking reign, and with a bit of force, brings her feet back to the ground.*
~Harry come down here. We need to get into the forest, so you'll have a little less trama in you're head.~
*Her eyes remain closed as she sends this thought, as she feels out  the winds.*

~Harry Potter~

~ok, be down in a sec.~ *goes deep into his own mind and incasses his orginal block in a wall of ice, he can feel the pain numb slitghtly* *he goes down the stairs slowly.*

_Lavender_

*She watches Harry start down the stairs, and then walks with him down the grand staircase toward the grounds. Her skin pale as chalky snow, and her eyes tinted a curious way, she looks dizzy, and almost sick, yet still focused and alert.*