News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Late Night Relaxing RP

Started by Ginny Weasly, March 17, 2005, 08:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*She raises an eyebrow toward her friend, teasingly*
"Ah, but those are my people, Gin! "
*She shakes her head.*
"No, I know most of them you have to watch your back bypassing, butwith me, you are safe. I know a fair few whom dwell there.
Anyway, there is this shop down an alleyway in Knockturn Alley that I visit quite frequently, actually. I can't remember the name, but there are things in there from nearly every city of the world. Mortal, Magical, Inhuman, Spirit, or Immortal..you name it. From the Underworld, from the world we see now, and, well you get my point. Anyway. I wouldn't mind taking you down there. Just...don't touch anything without asking Ginny or myself first? Okay?
First, though, let's get butterbeers for the road."

*She leads the way into the TBS, and to the counter, asking for three bottles of butterbeers..*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

G:*takes hers and conans and walks out back into the sunlight before any one can notice Conan has no wand about him* Knockturn Alley it is then.
C:*wraps his free arm around her waist* Lets go Lav, before Ginny changes her mind!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She laughs, following, her red eyes now sparkling just a brilliant, though in their part slightly threatening, grey, only slightly tinted red, as they were fading back to their original forest green. She takes a swig of the drink, calmly waiting around, taking time to enjoy the drink, amused at Conans impatience to go. After a moment, she turns back, taking Ginnys hand, who was already clasped onto by Conan. This time, they disappear in a flash, reappearing instantly at the entrance to Knockturn Alley. When they appear, it seems as if a breif wash of ice rushes over their forms, gone sudden as it came on. She smiles, knowing that Conan did not feel the after effects of the last transportation, this time. Ginny, she knew, rarely felt the effects of the travels anyway, for her blocks were up, and Lavender had noted this before she'd taked them.*

~Alright, let's get a move on.~

*She steps inside the alley, making sure they are closely behind, and she returns a scowl or two to a few passing by, ragged and drunkard, their thoughts on scaring Conan. And she would not have that. Ginny would kill them if she didn't get there fast enough, anyway.
She leads the way to the alley, dark, dusty, and with its fair share of mess. She pauses before the entrance of the shop, turning to Conan, a strict, no-nonsense look in her moody eyes..*

~Remember, no touching without asking. For your own good, Conan, for some of these things could kill you easily as Ginny or I would if you did touch something. But, just a warning. Most things you can.~

*And with that, she opens the heavy black door, opening them to a world of the wonders inside. She waved to the shop keeper inside, and he nodded his head in ackknowledgement, before returning back to his counting of gold.*

Ginny Weasly

C:*nods at her warning and keeps his arm around Ginny, mainly to help keep himself fromtouching anything*
G: Wow...I wonder if they have anything from ancient Romainia around here?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She points to a corner at the East side. Meanwhile, she is heading over to the glass counter, where elegant short-blades were stored beneath the shop-keepers arm. His features curve into a gnarled, knowing smile, as he pulls out a blade from his pocket, and hands it to her. She stares, an expert of weilding the weapon herself, her eyes running over each the lines in each individual blade. She runs her fingers over the embroidery and edges, its handle and blade hard as dragon scales, tough as troll flesh, and yet soft and flexible as Elvin arrows.  She grinned, holding the kniph in its holding position. There was a soft dip, though, that did not match her hands. It was formed to suit someone with hands larger than hers. Though there was a look of mystifying joy on her features. She grinned, and noddded, handing the man a hand of gold, and then leaving him to his work, leaning her back against the countertop casually, her legs crossed at the ankle, as she continues to study the newly owned weapon of hers, which, oddly, enough, was evident that it was not for her..*

Ginny Weasly

G:*smiles at Lav*
C:Gin? Come here. *he oints to a small iron ball laying on a table* Dosn't that look like-
G:Sara's gift! Wow, this is wierd....
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

* picks up the ball and walks over to the counterman*
G: How much?
Counterman: 30 sickles.
G: I'll give you 20.
COunterman:*grunts and holds out his hand*
G* Hands him 15 sickles, knowing he won't count them*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Damion

Damion watched the playful antics of the humans, and Lavender, oh how he longed to be next to her, and so, eh figured why not, and got to his feet, sliding the school book he had been studying, into his cloak and then walked over.
"Hi."  He greeted in his usual, quiet manner, siding up to Lavender and sliding his arms about her waist.

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

_Lavender_

She shivered slightly, as his arms wrapped around her, a warm fire spreading through her from his touch. She smiled, so very softly, and turned to let her eyes fall over him, her arms dropping to her sides.
"Hey you."
She continued to smile, with no intention of leaving the close-range of his hold, even if her life fell in jeopardy. She raised her right arm, the tips of her thumb and forefinger holding the end of the hilt of the beauty of the weapon before her, letting it swing a half-inch or so back and forth, like a pendulum on a clock, at her side.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Damion's always getting himself along to places where he shouldn't. Well, surprise, then!"
She grinned, and placed the hilt of the blade in his hand, which fit, so very perfectly, as if it had been formed from an exact mold. And, the grin still about her, she went to tip-toes and kissed his lips, feather-softly.

Ginny Weasly

*Conan and ginny smile softly at them then at each other*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret