News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

polls

Started by ronweazley122, July 10, 2002, 10:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how will harry die?

he will die a heroic death
4 (30.8%)
he won't are you insane!!
9 (69.2%)
he will be torchered!!!!
0 (0%)
what are you talking about?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Doesn't make sense if Ron were to die in the 7th book... maybe the 6th..
Sirius won't die.. no point in killing him.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

MrsRadcliffe0480

I don't think Ron should die at all. That would be horrible. Maybe Sirius will die saving Harry and Harry will die saving Ron and 'Mione. I don't think Harry'll kill himself. Then it'd start a thing where kids would start killing themselves for Harry Potter. Don't ask me, but you know how people are stupid and do that stuff!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ateenangel

If he died a Herioc death he probally was torchered.

ronweazley122

well,I think he'll have to sacrifice himeself like in buuffy the vampire slayer to save the world...... :Reading: and, voldi will be gone to, :voldy:

ateenangel

Well he can't die til the seventh book so we have some time.

MrsRadcliffe0480

Yes everyone, there's still 3 more years left before he has to die! How bout we cross that bridge when we come to it..?
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ronweazley122

bridge?what bridge?*looks around*

*searches for a bridge* I don't see a brigde... nd now I have a good theory!

I think, that, sense Harry has some traits from Voldi that the killing curse put in him , so Harry has to die for VOldi to die... and Harry will bore a child in Ginny, 'coz there always has to be an heir, and that Voldi wouldn't kill the Potter blood line.... make any sense at all?  I dunno how to put it into words....

Emma G.

he is not going to die

Gengi

QuoteHarry will bore a child in Ginny

I think a more sutible term for this is "leave her with child".
But NO!!! Harry will NOT die. The main characters in any succesful, good books/anything never die! And besides, Harry's too young to be thinking about sexual relationships! This is a childrens book(well, listed as one)!! And besides, Harry's too shy. ^__^ So cute! So is Ginny. They'll make such a cute couple! :sweetheart: *blows ship horn* Too toot! The HMS Orange Crush H/G is about to set sail!

*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Lol.

Gegni.. my brother impregnated his gilfriend when she was 17!  And.. it makes sense.  Maybe Harry will out grow the shyness (but I doubt it).. and same with Ginny.  But it's to leave an Heir, not have a little fun in the Astronomy Tower..
Maybe JKR will be unique, and kill off the main character.

Gengi

Maybe she'll be a bore and leave him alive.
;D

But yeah, I think Dumbledore might die in either Book 6 or 7. >.o And... I WANNA KNOW WHEN SIRIUS'S TRAIL ISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!  >O< It's gatta between the 5-6 book (depending when Dumbledore dies :'() because Sirius will probably go volentarily when he has finished up some anti-Voldi business for Dumbledore, with Dumbledore to cover him.

SHIRIUUUUUUSU!!!!! ^___^
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

I think it'll be the 6th book Dumbly dies, and that Dog shows up more...  yeah... leaving the 7th completely dark and stuff!  *bounces*