News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Moving On (Fred/OC, R/Hr, H/G)

Started by Candace, March 24, 2005, 12:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candace

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any other Harry Potter characters, they all belong to J.K. Rowling

Hey, heres my  fic, hope ya like it. Please review!

Seventeen year old Allison walked into the Hogwarts doors for the first time. She felt someone slam into her,
"Hey watch we're you're going." said a really tall, muscular guy with platinum blonde hair.
"Dude, you need a seriously reality check, cause you walked into me." Allison said, she wasn't afraid of anyone. The boy turned around to face her,
"Oh, hello gorgeous, nice accent. Where are you from?"
"Oh that's nice," she said, "First try to run me over then hit on me."
"Oh come on, at least tell me your name."
"Fine, if you'll move."
"Ok, deal."
"I'm Ally." He bowed and took her hand and placed a kiss on the top of it,
"I'm Draco Malfoy, I'm sure you've heard of me."
"No actually I haven't." she told him pushing him out of the way, she was finally able to get to the Great Hall to meet Professor Dumbledore.

"Allison?" she heard a female voice call out as she waked into The Great Hall.
"Hermione?" she whispered as she recognized the voice. She turned around and saw a girl coming towards her with two boys behind her, one was very adorable with red hair and a lot of freckles and the other was, no other word to describe it, hot. Tall with raven colored hair and a thin lightning bolt scar on his forehead. The two girls hugged.
"Harry, Ron, this is my friend Ally I was telling you about, remember?"
"Yeah." said the boy with the freckles.
"Ally," Hermione said, "This is Harry," she pointed at the one with the scar, "And the cutie over here is Ron." she pointed at the one with the freckles blushing.
"Nice to meet you guys." she told them smiling, "Are you two dating?" she asked Hermione and Ron.
"Yeah." Harry said not giving them a chance to answer, distractedly staring at someone back over at the table where they had come from.
"Well, you guys I'll see you later."

A few minutes later she was approached by an elderly man with a very long white beard.
"Allison?" he asked.
"Yes sir." she told him.
"Are you ready to be sorted?"
"As ready as I'll ever be."
"Ok, follow me." He headed towards the front of the room and told her to sit on a stool and he then placed a hat on her head. The hat whispered in her ear few a few moments before the brim opened up and shouted,
"Gryffindor!" She looked up at Professor Dumbledore and he pointed over to the table where Harry, Ron and Hermione had sat down.

Hermione smiled at her as she sat down across from her, next to a boy that looked a lot like Ron.
"Hey, I'm George and that," he said pointing at the boy on the other side of her, "is my twin brother, Fred." Fred was looking at her and smiling, she smiled back and said,
"Hi, I'm Ally."
"What year are you in?" Fred asked.
"Seventh. What about you?"
"Same." the twins said at the same time
~Candy Rock~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

_Lavender_

This is a good story, Candy. (Would it be alright if I called you that?)
Please continue.

Also, welcome to HPFF! Please, join in with the RP's, as we always need others to do so. If you have any questions, or such, feel free to ask. ;)

Lav.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Candace

Kinda soon for another post already, but I got bored. Read & Review!

After dinner Ally went for a walk. When she was walking past a tree she tripped, when she looked she realized it was somebody's leg, she looked up and saw George and the girl that had been sitting on the other side of him at dinner, making out.
"Oh, I'm sorry." she said before running away. For the second time that day she felt her body be slammed into someone, she looked up and saw Fred.
"Oh hey." she said.
"Hi, what are you doing out here this late?"
"Oh, just thinking." she told him.
"So, if you don't mind me asking, why did you have to move here?"
"Well," she stared to say, and she took a deep breath, "I use to live with my dad in the States, my parents are separated. Well one night, my dad didn't come home from work, I didn't worry it happened all the time, he was a very busy man. But the next morning he still wasn't there so I was calling all over the place to try and find him, and then the police called. He was in a car accident. So my mom lives over here with my two brothers, Shane and Riley, and I wasn't old enough to live on my own so, here I am."
"Wow, that's a lot to handle." Fred said sounding really sincere.
"Yeah."
"Hey, I think I know Riley, I think he was in the same year as one of my brothers."
"What's your brothers name?"
"Bill."
"Yeah sounds kinda familiar, might have heard Riley talk about him before."
They kept walking and talking, Ally found it so easy to open up to Fred and he enjoyed listening to her. Before they knew it they were at the Common Room they said the password and went in.
"Well," Fred said turning to her, "I'm going up to my bed, I'll see you in the morning."
"Night." she told him.

Allison saw Hermione sitting on the couch by herself, she hadn't see Ally come in. Ally tip-toed behind the couch, slowly lowered her lips to Mione's ear and in a very perky voice said,
"Hi!" Hermione jumped about two feet in the air and then turned around.
"Ally!" she swatted her arm playfully, "So I haven't seen you since dinner, nor have I seen Fred." Allison rolled her eyes,
"Nothing happened. We just talked, I told him my situation."
"Wow, you must really trust him cause it took me forever to get you to tell me why you moved here."
"Well, I don't know, there's just something about him."
"Well I saw him making eyes at you all through dinner, and you're blushing just talking about him, so spill!"
"I told you we just talked."
"Sure Ally, sure." Hermione said rolling her eyes.

Oh and thanks for replying guys!

~Candy Rock~

Candace

Heres a new update, enjoy!

Ally walked up to the room where she would be sleeping for the next nine months. She walked in and saw her roommates, she recognized one immediately as the girl whose leg she had tripped over.
"Hi!" the girl said, "You're Allison right? I'm Katie, and this is Alicia and Angelina."
"Yeah, but yall can call me Ally, nice to meet you."
"So, sorry about you having to witness me and Georges' little lets call it 'snog session', we didn't think anyone would be out on the grounds that late." Allison laughed,
"Don't worry about, I should have been watching where I was going." she told them, "Well, I'm gonna go to bed, I'm kinda tired. See you guys in the morning."
"Goodnight." they all responded.

The next morning at breakfast Fred wasn't there and when Ally asked George he didn't know where he was either. Since it was Saturday, she didn't worry too much, he probably had slept in.

Ally went for a walk on the grounds and saw Fred sitting by the Womping Willow.
"Hey, sleepyhead! I guess you finally decided to grace us with your presence." She smiled down at him, then sat next to him. He looked and her and tried to smile, but couldn't. His eyes were bloodshot and a bit wet, like he had been crying. Ally stopped laughing and said,
"Are you ok, Fred?" He shook his head, no.
"You know Angelina, right?"
"Yeah." she said wondering where he was going with this.
"Well she's my girlfriend, up until this morning at least." he took a deep breath, "We had a small row on the train, she said all I do is goof off. I thought it was only a small row, so this morning I went out into the common room to make sure that we were still ok because I had heard her talking to Alicia. When I went down they must have gone up to their room for a second. Well anyway there was a letter on the table and it had Angelina's signature on it so I picked it up. Turns out that she had been cheating on me all summer with Oliver Wood, he was our quidditch captain a few years back. So now I know we're over for sure."  Ally sat there for a moment to soak up everything he had just told her.
"Wow, Fred. But you know what?" she said leaning on his shoulder and taking his hand in hers.
"What?" he asked hoarsely.
"Its her loss, you're a great guy and anyone who gives you up must be stupid." He turned to face her and a true smile graced his beautiful face, he leaned in and kissed her. After about a minute she pulled apart.
"Fred, I like you, but you're upset right now and you may not know what you're feeling. If we get together, I want it to be real." She walked away leaving him there confused.

"Katie? Have you seen Ally anywhere?" Fred asked after he had collected his thoughts and made it back to the castle.
"No, she was looking for you."
"Yeah, and she found me, but something happened."
"What?" Katie asked.
"I'll tell you later, but right now I really need to find Allison."

He finally found her in the library.
"Hey." he said.
"Hi." she replied.
"About earlier, you were right, I'm to sure what I'm feeling right now. But you're right, if we get together it should be real."
~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

your pretty good  ;). Keep writing!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Candace

Ok, heres a little more, enjoy!

Ally smiled at him.
"I'm glad you agree with me. So what have you heard from Angelina? Have you talked to her yet?" Fred looked at her thoughtfully, he took her hand.
"You know what? Last year was all about Angelina, I'm not gonna make this year about her too. This year is gonna be all about you, the new girl in my life." Ally blushed.
"Thanks Fred. You know we're kinda the same that way."
"What way?" he asked.
"Last year, I was all about this guy, Kyle. He was everything, perfect. He was quidditch captain, most popular guy in school and he wanted to date me. So we were dating for a few months and he started to get abusive and he hurt me really bad once, but I still wouldn't break up with him. My friends convinced me to get help. But, you're right, this year its all about you, the new guy in my life." Fred smiled.
"I'll see you later, gotta go find my brother." He stood up and kissed her on the cheek.
"See you around."

Allison walked up tp the Common Room about ten minutes after Fred had left. She went through the doors and she saw Angelina sitting on the couch.
"Can I ask you something?" she said to her.
"Sure." Angelina said smiling.
"Why did you cheat on Fred? He's such a sweet guy." The look on Angelina's face changed from a smile to a very serious look.
"It was never about me, it was just about him actually having a girlfriend."
"Angelina, from what I've heard from Fred and other people, it was always about you. You were just to blind to see it."
"Yeah? Well what do you know." And with that she got up and walked away
~Candy Rock~

_Lavender_

I like the colors! lol. Continue, please, I like your story...

Lav.

Candace

Should I add more now, or is it to soon?
~Candy Rock~

_Lavender_

Candace

Wow. I'm long overdue for an update, here ya go. Enjoy!

"Hey!" Ally heard a voice from behind her say. She turned around and saw Harry.
"Oh, hey. How are you?"
"Good, you."
"Great." she told him.
"So things are going good with you and Fred then?" Ally rolled her eyes.
"I already told Hermione, we're just friends."
"Yeah and I believe you just as much as she does." Ally playfully slapped him.
"Harry? Is it really that obvious that I like Fred?" Harry laughed.
"Yeah." he said. "But in a cute way. Its also really obvious that he likes you as well."
"Really, then why does he always talk about Angelina with me? Well except for that time we kissed." She gasped and covered her mouth as she realized what she had said.
"You kissed?" Harry asked with an amused expression on his face.
"Well, yeah. But I told him that if we got together I wanted it to be real, because he was still upset about Angelina. He agreed with me, so we're just gonna be friends for now."
"That must suck." Harry said. Allison laughed,
"Not really, I just like being with him. We don't have to be dating."
"Well anyway, Ally. I'll see you later, I got to go find Ron and Hermione and make sure they aren't doing anything against the rules."
"Ok, see you." She said laughing.

"Allison!" she heard someone call from behind her, she turned around and saw Hermione.
"Hey girl!" Hermione fell into step with her, "So I take it Harry found you and Ron." Hermione blushed,
"Yeah."
"Oh, you're blushing, that means you were doing something against the rules." Hermione glared at her,
"Shut up Ally. What we were doing is probably no where near as graphic as you and Fred."
"Fred and I aren't dating, so we do nothing of the sort." Hermione rolled her eyes,
"Do you really expect me to believe that the two of you aren't dating?"
"Yes, you're my friend, so you should." Hermione looked at her,
"Oh my gosh, you're serious. You really aren't going out." Ally laughed,
"Anyway, I got to go find Katie, we're suppose to do some potions homework, see you later 'Mione."
"Bye, Ally."

"Hey, Ginny." Harry said as he sat down next to her.
"Oh, hi Harry." she said looking up from her book.
"What are you reading?" She smiled,
"Hermione talked me into reading, "Hogwarts, A History" so I finally agreed."
"Oh, so the Hogsmeade trip is this weekend."
"Yeah?" she said confused.
"Do you wanna go with me?" he asked hopefully. She smiled,
"I thought you'd never ask, of course I will." she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey Katie."
"Hey Allison."
"You know you're hair is really messed up right?" Katie ran over to the mirror and fixed it, "I'm guessing you were just with George?"
"Yeah." she said.

"Hermione?" Ginny said as she sat down next to her.
"Hey, Gin. What's up?" Ginny smiled a bit,
"He did it!" Hermione looked confused,
"Who did what?"
"Harry asked me out!" Ginny said.  Hermione screamed.
"Finally." Harry and Ron came running down the stairs.
"Who was screaming?" Ron asked.
"Yeah, are you two ok?" Harry added. Ginny and Hermione giggled some more, then Hermione said,
"Yes, Harry. We're just fine. We had a girl moment, that's all."  Ron and Harry looked at each other and shared a knowing smile.
"Well, I guess we'll leave you to it then." said Ron. Ron and Harry left through the Common Room door.

"George!" Fred yelled for his brother. George came running through the door, hair looking very messed up.
"What is so important, that you would have to yell so loud?" George asked.
"I need your opinion on something." Fred told him, some what quieter.
"Ok, go." George nodded at him.
"Ok, Ally told me that if we get together she 'wants it to be real' because I was still upset about Angelina, so does that me she doesn't want to go out with me?" Fred told him very slowly.
"Well, with most girls, I think it would me that, but I think Ally is really genuine. I say get to know her a bit better then ask her to go with you to Hogsmeade."
"Thanks George, you give good advice." Fred hugged his brother, laughing. George, laughing as well and backed away saying,
"OK, that's enough love for one lifetime."  [/color] [/b]
~Candy Rock~

Candace

New updatem

"Katie!" Ally shouted after her in the hall one day.

"Hey." Katie said waiting for her to catch up.

"I'm so confused." she groaned.

"About?" Katie asked.

"Everything. Fred, school, everything important." Katie laughed at her.

"You need to learn how to deal and you're Fred issue can be solved very easily." Katie said.

"Oh yeah, how is that?" she asked.

"Duh, Al, you like him, he likes you." Katie was saying.

"He doesn't act like he likes me, he acts like we're just friends." Ally interrupted.

"If you'd let me finish, he likes you, but he thinks you only want to be friends."

Allison just looked at her,

"Are you sure he likes me, I mean really likes me?" she asked.

Katie smiled,

"Yes, that's what I've been telling you for like the last hour."

"Ron?" Hermione called as she walked through the Common Room.

"Yes?" he answered getting up from one of the chairs to meet her with a hug.

He kissed her. Hermione couldn't help but smile. She pulled away from him.

"Ron, we need to talk about Fred and Allison." she said.

Ron sighed and sat down, pulling Hermione into his lap.

"What about them?" he asked.

"They like each other." she said.

"Yeah?" Ron said, "What about it?"

"They aren't doing anything about it. I'm just saying, maybe we should help them along." she said.

Ron smiled.

"Any ideas?" he asked.

"Hi, Ginny." Allison said sitting down on the grass next to her.

Ginny had been outside, thinking about her date with Harry.

"Hey, Ally. Can I ask you something." she asked.

"Sure, Gin. Anything." she said.

"OK, so I'm going out with Harry and I have no idea how to act." Ginny told her.

"Ginny, you don't have to impressing him, he already likes you." she said smiling.

"You think so?" Ginny asked her.

"Yeah, I do." she said.

~Candy Rock~