News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP-Once Again in the Lonely House of Hufflepuff...

Started by _Lavender_, March 24, 2005, 01:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

*Her eyes flicker to Candys hand, but she does not reach out and grasp it, or or make any acceptance to it at all. The terse silence between them is intervened by Ginny, and she looks over and smiles toward her in greeting, yet staying remote as they speak.*

"Yes, I do think I need to get outside."

*She stands and streaches, unnoticing of the confusion she must have placed upon Candy. But, that awkwardness should be settled with time. As it was with her to all she knew. She wasn't the best at greetings, anyway..*

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*is sitting at the top of a tall tree on the edge of the forest watching the clouds go by.*
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Candace

~Candy Rock~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ginny Weasly

*smiles and puts a hand on Candy's shoulder and transports the two of them into the forest* Lav will be along when she's ready. C'mon, I want to check on the student barriers.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Candace

*looks at Ginny confused.* "Why are you checking on the student barriers?"
~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Candace

~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

*laughs* I'll explain while we walk. *they start to walk* Once, this forest was one of the most dangours places in England. Me having the powers I do made it able for me to communicate with animales easily. Soon, I was spending all my time in here, even missing classes just to be with Moon, Tika and Akron. Well, after awhile, the four of us made up a security system for the forest, considering Voldm0rt continued to attack it. Just this year, Dumbledore asked me if I would allow students to enter the forest. I agreed, as long as he understood that they were to abide my rules. Which mostley include keeping the peace and not going past barriers. However, some students continue to disobay me, so I constantly have to 8clears her throught* show them the error of their ways. The thing is, they don't understand about the wolves.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Candace

*nods her head* "Ok, I'm starting to understand."
~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

*stops and turns to candy* Which is why you kmust never go past the barriers. The wolves will get you.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Candace

*looks and nods her head in agreement.* "Okay."
~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

*smiles and continues walking then stops. In front of them lays a clearing with only one tree in it(* here we are.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Candace

*tilts her head to the side and looks confused.* "And here is where, exactly?"
~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

*laughs* Well, if you were to keep walking, you'd bump into a invisable barrier. *snaps her fingers and a fence appears going on forever to the sides of them* It's actually just a fence. So I sorta back it up with my psychic energy. Do you have a problem with animales?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret