News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hello everyone

Started by Luna_Lovegood, March 26, 2005, 05:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna_Lovegood

Hi!
My name is Loony, well not really but that's what I'd like you guys to call me. I'm 14 years and a huge Harry Potter fan. I've watched movies 1-3, and read books 3-5. I'm looking forward to the newest book and movie. I hope you guys would take the time to welcome me. Until then, goodbye :)

P.S. This site looks awesome.

Fawkes

Hi Loony! Welcome to HPFF! I'm Fawkes or you can call me Jasmine if you like..
Anyway if you have any question be sure to check out these topics first:
-Newbies F.A.Q
-Newbies F.A.Q #2

And here's a few things to keep in mind:
1- Be kind to members. No rude comments about their country, religon, gender..etc

2- If you've got a question please check out the F.A.Q first. If your question isn't answered there then feel free to post it in the 'Bugs and Forum Management or PM me.

3- Please no Posting lIkE ThIs or ALL CAPS.. it's difficult to read.

4- Please no Spaming! Spaming means posting one word or smiliey in your post only like "lol" or " ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D" .

5- Post and RP (RolePlay).. it's the best way to get friends!

6- If you need an Avatar or Signature you can ask me to make you one. Just PM me and I'll tell u the info I need.

------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy yourself here and come often! :)

-Jasmine

Em

Welcome loony! I love you sig and avatar thing! Awesome! ;D ;D ;D

Luna_Lovegood

Quote from: Fawkes on March 26, 2005, 08:00:28 PM
Hi Loony! Welcome to HPFF! I'm Fawkes or you can call me Jasmine if you like..
Anyway if you have any question be sure to check out these topics first:
-Newbies F.A.Q
-Newbies F.A.Q #2

And here's a few things to keep in mind:
1- Be kind to members. No rude comments about their country, religon, gender..etc

2- If you've got a question please check out the F.A.Q first. If your question isn't answered there then feel free to post it in the 'Bugs and Forum Management or PM me.

3- Please no Posting lIkE ThIs or ALL CAPS.. it's difficult to read.

4- Please no Spaming! Spaming means posting one word or smiliey in your post only like "lol" or " ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D" .

5- Post and RP (RolePlay).. it's the best way to get friends!

6- If you need an Avatar or Signature you can ask me to make you one. Just PM me and I'll tell u the info I need.

------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy yourself here and come often! :)

-Jasmine

Hi! thanks for welcoming me and thanx for the rules/tips. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna enjoy this site alot.

Luna_Lovegood

Quote from: em on March 27, 2005, 01:11:25 AM
Welcome loony! I love you sig and avatar thing! Awesome! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks. I like your siggy "life is not fair", but I don't recognize that person in your avatar.

Em

Yeah, I am too lazy to get a graphic, and I put that in there cos i was really P*** at the world.... the person in my avatar is kathryn morris...

Luna_Lovegood

Oh, I know her. She played in paycheck, right? And if there is anyone who knows what it's like to be pissed at the world, that would be me.

Em

I don't know, I just know she plays in Cold Case...  Why would you know what it's like to be pissed? I mean,  I know eveybody know what it's like but, any certain reason?

Luna_Lovegood

Let's just say my life hasn't exactly been filled with rainbows and butterflies. But hey, at least I have Harry Potter to lighten up my days :)

_Lavender_

Hello, Loony.

My name is Lavender, and welcome to HPFF!
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Luna_Lovegood

Hey Lavender, thanks for welcoming me. Can you explain Role play to me? An where can I find some.

Em

Quote from: loony_lovegood on March 27, 2005, 03:07:39 AM
Let's just say my life hasn't exactly been filled with rainbows and butterflies.

Is anybodys?

Luna_Lovegood

No, everybody has their fair share of problems.

ronweazley122

Welcome!I think you found out where to find one already(Rp's)There in all the areas listed..Not rumors,welcome,or topics like that.just the ones like the houses the forest etc,etc,Use * *to say when your doing something. Ex:*Smiles*,*Waves*
Use () to talk outside of the rp,EX:(I g2g) When talking in the rp,just type normally,no surrounding marks needed.if you have any ?'s just Im me.

Luna_Lovegood

Hi ron, yeah I did find out where to find a role play, but your tips are helpful none the less.