News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Eerie Silence..

Started by _Lavender_, March 27, 2005, 02:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(Grrhh... That's not what I meant; Pretend you don't know I'm there at all)
*But there is something wrong about the rain. The raindrops were too tiny to be raindrops and they seemed to make no noise upon contact with the ground*
*Hovers over the lake*

Ginny Weasly

(Zero, I don't mean to sound like I'm stuid or anything, but that would contradict all our other RP's.)
*smiles as the frozen rain falls upon the ground making noise. Glances at Lavander* Whats wrong?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She suddenly plops down onto her back in the grasses behind her, straightening her legs so that her feet were dipped into the waters of the lake. She folds her arms behind her head, and sighs moodily. Above them, thunder cackled madly; threateningly. But she says nothing.*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

pig

*looks up at the sky and sees a flash of lighting* *  streaches her wings and takes of and toches down on the ground she new that lighting was qute far of it but if another struck more closer she didnt want to be in a tree*

Josh Weasley

He come running to the lake and he says* u all need to get inside there is going to be a huge storm
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

_Lavender_

*She closes her eyes, becoming still.*
"Josh, Pig, as I am in controll, you shan't worry. I shouldn't allow my storm to affect you. Dangerously, anyway."
*Her voice was quiet, yet they all heard with the same smooth clarity. Entrancing in each of the tones, was a black anger, subdued and, more tired than before..*

Ginny Weasly

*looks at Josh* It's alright, we've held out in worst storms. *puts  ahand on lav's shoulder* No worries.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley

Weasley is our king

pig

* the fear left her body, she trusted lavanders words*  * she transfrmed from an owl into her normal self she strecherd her arms and neck *

" lavanda" she asked smoothly and carm " you ok"

Josh Weasley

*He looked at her too ya u seem a little quite.
Weasley is our king

_Lavender_

*Her eyes remained closed, hre thoughts protectively shielded, though she was not as tense. However, because she didn't know how to answer all their questions, she didn't; she stayed quiet. It was then the black storm clouds began to rearrange themselves, as she painted with them an image, with her mind. Then, suddenly, in their greys and blacks and whites, they showed as a film does, the veiw of hands, her hands, pushing and pulling branches aside. The veiw was blurry of all the movement, for a moment, until all the pushing and pulling stopped.

Then the clouds were in color.

The couds showed a landscape that bested any that any of them had ever seen. Miles of treetops before her, and beyond them, up in the sky, a mixture of the most enchanting, beautiful colors, that many immortals themselves have never seen. It was that sunset, the one poets and story-tellers write about. The one singers sing hopelessly about,; the one that dancers try to form in their movements. And it was there, right before her grasp...

The clouds returned to normal, and she sighed, her eyes not opening to watch any of this, as it was in her thought, from where this image was portrayed...*

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"I haven't remembered that dream for so many a years, I'd almost forgotten..." She says suddenly, breaking her silence, her eyes now staring back into the clouds..

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"It's the most curious of things, that sunset.I just wonder what it means..."