News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Eerie Silence..

Started by _Lavender_, March 27, 2005, 02:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

* pig lookeed at lav and smilled  she understood to be hunted by thing's she didnt understand. some of the visions she have had she still dosnt know when they will pass or why she saw them* * but the place that lav should them pig thought it was butafall*

~Harry Potter~

*jumps down from the tree and walks over to sit next to them*
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

pig

* notices harry jumping down out of the tree and smiled at him*

Ginny Weasly

*frowns at Lav and nods to Pig* It seems to me you had a vision of something, Lav. As Pig has just been thinking, we don't always understand everything we see, or even always understand it. I've always throught dreams where just subconciouse visions...
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She closes her eyes yet again, a long sigh emitting from her lips.*
"What a strange vision it is though, to have lasted so long, and to only grow clearer with each dream..."
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

*nods* Yeah, sometimes thats how it is.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

yep *pig said agree with ginny*

_Lavender_

"I hate it. I hate not knowing. It urks me so."

She sat up suddenly, and in one fluid motion she was standing.

"Many years this has gone on, and on and on, and for many years I have wondered the meaning of this endless dream. Should it not have a reason to be shown, I want it to leave me alone!!"

Her tone rose as she spoke, her eyes, grey and fiery as the ashes of an enflamed wood. She growled, and turned from them, angry now at herself, for her sudden outburst. She dove into the rough waters, her form disappearing amongst the black waves, which suddenly picked up with her temper. And to the surface, she never rose back up to for air, she stayed at the very bottom of the lake, unwavered by the lack of oxygen, she no longer needed. She sat, upon a rather large rock, her legs crossed beneath her, and her head bowed, staring at her hands that rested so inanimately in her lap. And just as suddenly, all became quiet; the waves became still, frozen in their murderous height. All the water, became frozen. The entire of the ground beneath the others, became frozen over. And at the bottom of the lake, she did not move from her 'sitting position'.

Ginny Weasly

*she sighs and stands, streaching* Oh Lav. Sometimes, a vision can follow you to your death only to be the last thing you'll ever see. *she shakes her head and walks off toward the castle*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

~~If the escape of Death ever comes.~~

She growled, and twirled seaweed between her fingers, stubborn moodiness lingering in her quiet voice.

Ginny Weasly

~We should call you Mr. Jack A.!~ *she laughed a little to herself at this unuseuall joke*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

~~I have yet to meet Mrs. Jill Assz.~~

She hissed in return, continuing to twirl the seaweed between her pale fingers.

pig

* pig looked at the frozen lake and sighed*