News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Small Story 2

Started by Ginny Weasly, March 28, 2005, 09:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

I decided I would write another one, even though nobody replies. Lol. So's you all know, it's in the future during the summer. I'm also going to post whether you guys reply or not, but I would really appreciate it.

Important New Characters:

Alisha- Ginny and Conan's daughter, 8 yrs. Old.

Nathan- Their oldest son, 12 yrs. old.

Kyle- Baby of the family, only about 16 months.

Marissa- Amber's daughter, same age as Alisha.

Hope- a orphan from the town, 11 yrs. Old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nathan! Have you finished packing yet?!" yelled Conan up the steps. Nathan came running down.

"Yeah Dad, I just had to switch my dirty school clothes with my clean summer one's. I'm done. What about Mom and Alisha?"

"I'm done." answered Ginny, walking over to them, holding Kyle, "Where's Alisha?"

"She must still be upstairs. Here, I'll take Kyle. You got get her." Conan said, taking the baby from Ginny. She smiled at him and walked up the steps to her daughters bedroom.

"Alisha? What's taking you so long, honey?" asked Ginny, although she could tell exactly what was taking so long. Alisha was sitting on her trunk which was overflowing with stuffed animals.  Alisha's face was red and she had the tip of her tongue sticking out. She looked up at her mother.

"It's not my fault Mommy. They all begged to go!" Ginny smiled at her daughter and walked over.

"Hmm, how about we leave some of them home this time and then next time those one's can come with us?"

"Mommy, that's bloody brilliant!" Ginny made a stern face and Alisha bit her lip, "I mean...err, that's a good idea Mommy." Ginny laughed and levitated some of the toys out of the trunk, allowing it to close. She then levitated the trunk and floated it down the stairs in front of her and Alisha.

"Okay...ready guys?" asked Ginny, smiling at her family. They all smiled back and nodded then grasped hands. Ginny  made sure the trunks were secure the grabbed Conan's hand and transported them all back through time to ancient Romania.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Luna_Lovegood

Wow, so far that's really good. You should really consider writing. I'm looking forward to the rest, if there is a "rest", lol.

Sounds nice, Ginny. Go on!  ;D

_Lavender_

(Aww.. the children sound so adorable!!)

Please continue Gin! Petty please?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

Thanks to all who replied
You made me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

Lol! Don't mind the short part, but I figured I'd post a little bit then write some more. Enjoy!

Ginny opened her eyes and hurried over to Nathan. His face had a tinge of green and he was holding his stomach. Alisha, who was still holding her father's hand smiled. Nathan grabbed his mother's shoulders.

"Mum? Can we never do that again?" he asked, leaning on her.

"Oh, honey." Ginny laughed. After making sure Nathan was okay, Ginny turned her children around to look at where they would live for the rest of the summer. Alisha gasped.

"Look Nate! It looks just like a fairy tale!" And this little girl was right. The castle, made of gray bricks shone in the afternoon sun. The several high towers struck the clouds like spears and the windows reflected the sun's light. Conan smiled upon his children.

"And look all around you, kids. We're standing in the garden. See that tree?, " Conan pointed towards a cherry weeping willow," Me and your mum planted that a long time ago." Ginny punched him in the arm.

"Not that long ago. C'mon kids, lets go in and meet your fathers family."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

Ginny pushed open the heavy oak doors and walked into the castle's main hall. The family's footsteps clicked against the finished wooden floors. Conan handed Kyle over to Ginny and cupped his mouth.

"Anyone home? We're hear!" he yelled. A maid in a navy dress ran out and squealed.

"King Conan! Queen Ginny! Come quick everybody! They're back, and they've brought little children with them!"

"Hey!!" Nathan and Alisha's offended yells where lost upon the noise of feet that followed as servants ran to line up and the rest of the royal family came from different parts of the castle. An old but elegant woman stepped forward and enveloped Ginny and Conan in a hug. She stepped back and took her place in the family line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For your own convince, I'm going to name the family in order of where they stood in line
Mary Sulai (Conan's mother)
Alan Sulai (Conan's father)
Amber Gergonald (Conan's older sister)
Leroy Gergonald (Amber's husband)
Marissa Gergonald (Amber's daughter)
Sarah Sulai (Conan's sister)
Tom Sulai (Conan's younger brother)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi family." he said simply before the family broke out of ranks completely and gathered around the newcomers. Amber walked over to Ginny and smirked, all the while holding her daughter's hand.

"Well, well, it seems the mighty Queen Ginny is back. Welcome home. This, "Amber pushed her daughter forward, "is my daughter Marissa. Isn't that pretty dress she's wearing. Looks just like a princess, which she is."

"Yes, Amber, she looks very beautiful," Ginny smiled down at the small girl, unabashed by her sister-in-law. She shifted Kyle as Conan's father came over.

"Let me hold my grandson!" he said, his aged face breaking into a smile. Ginny handed over Kyle, who observed all the family without making a noise. A servant stepped forward.

"I will carry your bags if you wish." Ginny smiled and nodded then turned to another servant.

"Please show Nathan and Alisha to their bedrooms. Make sure they are near my own." The servant nodded and smiled at the children before leading them away. Conan's father followed while cooing to Kyle. Mrs. Sulai came over and put her arm through Ginny's.

"Come, Ginny. Let's us ladies go and sit in the sun room, I know that is your favorite place in the palace." she said, nodding to Amber and Sarah. Amber handed Marissa's hand to another servant and they walked down a corridor as the men dismissed the servants.

"So what school does Nathan go to again?" asked Mary Sulai (A/N: who from now on will be called Grandmum).

"Same one I went to. Hogwarts. It's a really good school."

"And what about Alisha?"

"Marissa goes to the finest school around" interrupted Amber.

"I tutor her at home. Hogwarts students are not required to go to school  pre-Hogwarts." answered Ginny, once more ignoring Amber. Sarah smiled at Ginny.

"Kyle is so cute! How old is he now?"

"16 months. Yes, he is adorable. He hardly ever cries."

I'll post more tomarrow, cause I won't be home tonight. Reading Compition is here and out team is going to get first! (I hope)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

oo..please continue Ginny!!

Ginny Weasly

Thanks lav.

Amber opened her mouth to once again impose Marissa on Ginny when a knock came at the door. Before any of the ladies could open the door, Alisha ran in. She stopped before her mother and spun in a circle.

"Oh Mommy! Have you ever seen anything more beautiful in your life?!" she said, twirling. Ginny smiled upon her daughter.

"Yes honey, it is beautiful on you. In fact, I believe I have one just like it in my closet.. How about we were them to dinner tonight, okay?" Alisha smiled and climbed up on her mothers lap as Marissa came into the room and sat primly beside her own mother. A maid knocked on the door.

"Excuse me, ladies, but I believe it is time to get ready for dinner." she announced.

"My! I did not realize how late it was!" gasped Grandmum. Alisha slid of her mother's lap as Ginny stood. Amber, Sara and Marissa stood and Ginny helped Grandmum up. They all smiled, nodded their heads and departed from the sun room to get ready for dinner. Ginny still held Alisha's hand as they walked down a hall.

"Alisha, honey, go with the maid, dear heart. I'll come help you once I am finished getting dressed, ok?" Ginny said, handing Alisha's hand to the maid. Alisha nodded and continued going down the hall with the maid, talking quickly. Ginny turned and opened one of the double doors to her bedroom.

Ginny had fixed up this room years ago. It was done up in light blues and lavenders. The wood was all made of cherry, and when you stepped into the bathroom, (A/N: Ginny had brought the concept of an indoor bathroom to this palace for her own convenience) the first thing you saw was the large bathtub, specially designed to lay in. Ginny smiled and closed the door, walking over to the closet to find the dress that looked like Alisha's.  Ginny laid it across the bed as Conan walked into the room.

"Dad says he want to take care of Kyle so you and I can get ready." he said, walking over to her. She smiled.

"That's great. So, how long do we have?" she asked, grinning. Conan laughed and closed the door.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

You're most welcome, Gin.
Keep going!! :)

Ginny Weasly

Ginny walked slowly down the grand staircase, holding Alisha's hand while Nathan and Conan walked on her other side, talking about school. Ginny listened with one ear, thinking of all the fun she used to have when she was in school.

"-and in the forest, there's this one old wolf that follows me around. One time I was walking and an older kid wanted to take my money and this wolf jumps out, growling and barking. It scared the kid so much he ran all the way back to school. The wolf just looked at me and went back into the bushes." said Nathan, still talking to his father. Conan looked at Ginny.

"Nathan, honey. I believe that certain wolf was one of the Untouchables, named Moonlight. He must know you're my son."  Ginny told her son as they stepped into the dinning room. Nathan opened his mouth to talk once more, but he was interrupted by the butler, who hurried them all to their seats. (A/N: Hope none of you mind, but I'm cutting the dinner scene.)

After dinner, Ginny and Conan were walking to their room. Ginny leaned against Conan sleepily. Amber was pulling Marissa along the hall by her hand.

"But Mommy! I don't wanna see him!" said the little girl, crying.

"Too bad, Marissa, we need you to get healthy!" Said Amber, not noticing Ginny and  Conan. They watched as Amber pulled Marissa  away.

"Wonder what that was about?" said Conan. Ginny continued to look after them, wondering what Amber was talking about.

"Welcome back, your highnesses." Ginny smiled at her old friend, Sam. He was leaning heavily upon a cane and he looked so old. Ginny felt her heart leap as she sensed his time was near. She looked around at the rest of the council. They were sitting in the throne room, waiting for people to be judged. Some she remembered, and some not. The ones she didn't remember must have been elected after she had left.
Suddenly, the doors opened and a young girl was brought in. She had blond hair and the dark skin that came from being in the sun everyday. She seemed to be around Nate's age as she glanced at the council. She looked at the ground to try and stop the tears that were forming in her eyes. A soldier came forward to read the scroll in his hand.

"This girl has been accused of stealing and murder." he read. Ginny and Conan glanced at each other. Ginny leaned forward and smiled at the girl.

"Did you do as this man says?" she asked, softly. The girl shook her head.

"No! I didn't do anything bad!" she said, looking up at Ginny, "I didn't do it on purpose." she whispered. Ginny looked into the girl's mind, searching for the truth.

"Let her go. But I want her brought back in five minutes."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

When the girl was brought back, Conan and the rest of the council had been shooed out and Ginny had conjured up a small table and two comfy chairs. The girl came in and curtsied, starring at Ginny. Ginny motioned for her to take a seat.

"I know what happened." Ginny said, quietly.

"I didn't mean-"

"It's okay. I understand. You didn't realize it, but you were angry at him, he had accused you of stealing his fruits, and then he slipped. He hit his head off of a sharp rock, then died. You only wanted him to be embarrassed, isn't that right?"

"Yeah. I didn't take anything! I had no need to take the food. ," The girls voice broke, "I know I did it, but I don't know how! Oh, please, what's going to happen to me?" She started to cry into her hands and Ginny reached over and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Nothing, but I think it's best if you stay here. I know what happened, but the townsfolk do not." Ginny did indeed know what happened. After all, being a psychic has it's advantages. At this point the doors opened and Nathan came in.

"Mum!! There isn't a T.V. here!" he ran to his mom and pouted. Ginny gave him a long look then turned to Hope.

"Hope, this is the spoiled little Prince Nathan." Hope lowered her eyes. Not much was known about the prince's and the princess, and she didn't know if he would be rotten to her. When she did look up, Nathan was staring at her intently.

"Hi." he grinned.

(A/N note: Guy's I'm getting stuck a bit...if you guys have any idea's tell me.)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

(A/N note: I was bored, and couldn't think of anything, so I decided to have them argue. Lol)

Ginny pulled on her nightshirt and frowned at Conan who was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

"Don't you want to know why Marissa is being pulled to see a doctor? Maybe I could just-" Ginny said, watching him as he spit out his toothpaste and wiped his mouth.

"No, we talked about this Gin. I don't want you prying in  my family's minds!" He came into the room and folded his arms. Ginny made a face.

"But then at least we'd know why! I am concerned for my niece. Our niece."

"And this is not the way to find out. I have an idea, why don't we just be normal and ask Amber what's wrong?", he said, pulling back the covers.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ginny helped him and frowned.

"What's what supposed to mean?"

"That crack about normal? What, aren't I normal enough for you Conan? " She said irritably, "Aren't your children normal enough for you? I'm soo sorry I'm a witch! I'm soo sorry I'm a psychic. I'm soo sorry I got married to you and gave you abnormal children!" She laid down on the bed and put her back to Conan as he too climbed into bed.

"I was just saying, that you always have to do everything different."

"Different? Different! Jeeze Conan, can't you ever be creative?! Why not just say it! I'm strange and you hate me!" She turned toward him.

"I don't hate you!"

"Whatever. Good night." She turned again and closed her eyes. Conan mumbled something about hormones and  closed his own eyes.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ginny Weasly

You know, you guys can tell me what you think. I won't bite your heads off.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Please continue, Gin :)

_Lavender_

I like it all, the way it is going.  **smile!**