News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just a snowy morning?

Started by _Lavender_, March 30, 2005, 12:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

She'd started off in the Gryffindor common room, book in hand, still dressed in her night things: M'n'M's shorts, and an oversize black tee-shirt. But, there roamed too many people, and the loudness of the room was too high for her comfort in reading. So, then, she tried the Slytherin common room. But there her problem was just the same; added, of course, were more than a few dirty glances. So she then tried the Hufflepuff common room. But there, it was too quiet.
So, at last, she found her way into the Ravenclaw Common Room, where no one dwelled, but a warm fire cracked happily about upon her entrance.

"Perfect..." She whispered.

She made her way over to the couch nearest to the fire, and curled up against the left arm, pulling a warm, familiar smelling blanket over her cold legs. Sighing in a warmed comfort, she opened her rather thick book and sank deeper into the couch, and deeper into the story.
She hummed softly to herself, smiling, feeling comfortable on this brisk, snowy morning. In reply to her hummings, the fire raised in height, licking far over the high mantle piece. She glanced up from her book sternly, and the fire returned to where it originally was...
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Candace

*she heard someone enter the room where she sat hidden in a corner, she made herself seen*"Hi Lav, what brings you here?"
~Candy Rock~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Josh Weasley

*He comes into the ravenclaw common room hes covered in snow he was wearing a heavy coat and a wool hat.He said* There is a huge snow ball fight going on against the houses and the slytherins are not playing fair.There beating everyone up so they can win and we dont have enough people to stop them.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Josh Weasley

Plz help there Draco,Crab,and Goyle are beating us all up.*A drop of blood falls from his nose*
Weasley is our king

pig

* pig sits out side quitly thinking, she looked around and saw people playing she smiled  she then felt somthing hit her head* * she turned and saw crabble an gole  she frow them a dirty look and walked inside*

Josh Weasley

*He saw pig walking in and asked her if they attacked her too.
Weasley is our king

pig

Josh Weasley

i agree see look draco punched me and now im bleeding.
Weasley is our king

pig

ouch you better get that fixed

Josh Weasley

Ya ill go to professer mcgonagelle
Weasley is our king

_Lavender_

*She cannot hear any of their pleadings, or talking, as she doesn't want to. She'd raised her mental blocks enough, so that she wouldn't have to concentrate upon them, but so no one could interrupt her. The strength in them was kind of like the a second wind, which made things so very easy. [Well, save one, anyway, but as he was not here...] So, quite easily, she ignored them all, remaining curled up and entranced in her book..*

Josh Weasley

UMMM.....lavender i hate to disturb  u but weres macgonagelles office?
Weasley is our king

_Lavender_

*Still, she cannot hear him. Like an invisible bubble, his words just bounced right off and never reached her. For she was too entranced in her book anywho..*

Josh Weasley

ok then pig could u take me *they both headed to professer macgonagllles.
Weasley is our king

pig