News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

looking in the three broomsticks for the first time

Started by Josh Weasley, March 30, 2005, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

She looks at his broom, a sparkle in her eye.  "It's beautiful."  She said, her eyes running down its sleek body to the neat bristled end. "I own a Fiirebolt, though hardly ever use it anymore, as I have found much more pleasing ways to soar amongst my sky."  She finished, her emerald eyes turning back to look up at him form her seated position.

Josh Weasley

*He looks at her with sparkeling eyes*A Fireblot?I could never get one because it was too much.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Kiara Johnson

Kiara grinned.  "Ya, well... I was fortunate enough to be able to acquire one."

She did not want to link herself to the Malfoy's, just yet, he was a Weasley, and even Ron had a hard time excepting her when he had found that she was living with them, at first.

"Come on down to the Slytherin common room some time, and I will let you ride it, if you want."  She said then.

Josh Weasley

*He looked at her excitedly and said*Ill come down any time im not in detention with Snape.
Weasley is our king

Kiara Johnson

"And I, will be certain to invite you in, so long as I am not in the same situation."  She replied with a wink.

_Lavender_

*She streaches her small legs, sitting up and yawning with a quiet meow. She jumps off the beam and lands in the center of their table with a gentle grace, sitting and wrapping her tail around her small body, a soft purr coming from deep within her..*
~Hey K!~
*She smiles toward her friend through tiredly narrowed eyes, smiling in thar curious way..*
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Josh Weasley

*He gave a little chuckle and said*Well i better head off to Snapes office*And he trailed off back to Snapes.
Weasley is our king

Kiara Johnson

"See ya around Josh, it was a pleasure to meet you, good luck." She offered in a good-bye to him and then brought her gaze to Lavender as she settle herself in the middle of the table.

"Hey girl, have you sen Max?"  She asked her.

_Lavender_

~Bye, Josh.~
*She shook her small, furry head.*
~Heyas. No. I've not seen him around here. You are looking for him?~

Kiara Johnson

Kiara raised her brow at Lavender.  "Aren't I always."  She said in a playful, yet sarcastic manner and then laughed.

"hey, you up for a bite to eat?  I'm starving."  She said then, her eyes twinkling with the thoughts of going down to the kitchen in the school and being served by the over zealous elves.

_Lavender_

She laughed.

~Yes, I suppose you are, K.~

Upon Kiara's question, her furry brows shot up.

~Aren't I always hungry?~

Her voice mirrored the gentle laughter within her.

~Yes, I am up for some grub.~

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

"Wonderful, shall we then?"  She asked, standing up and looking towards the door.

_Lavender_

*She streached her paws out before her for a moment, before hopping to the floor, and changing back to her human form. She smiles, and follows Kiara out of the building*

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret