News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Freinds

Started by Josh Weasley, April 19, 2005, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

This is really getting out of hand, both Shadow and Voldy are getting in when school comes.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

kt1986

kt1986

Quote from: Josh Weasley on April 19, 2005, 08:05:17 AM
If you reply to this you will automatically be my friend.But dont just let me be your friend try to make other friends.Once you have friends this site will be a fun place to be. :)

I think everybody should read that again, becasue that's obviously not what is going on here. 

Shadow

He never does and ya I'm not 19 but I do live in North Dakota and Ireland is a fancy of mine but I don't even know those people!!

AND VOLDMORT YOU GET YOUR APOLIGY WHEN H*LL FREZES OVER!!!!!!!

Sorry for the use of caps lock! Good thing he logged off!! The guy gets to me boy is he weird or what!! He IM"D me the nerve of that stupid jerk!!
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red
Don't cross her path or she'll make you right, your epitaph
She'll put a rose in your dead hand
That's why they call her the Black rose of the land.

Ginny Weasly

You know what, Shadow? Your an idiot if you think I'm gonna beleive that.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

kt1986

Shadow

oh poeple do you think me and voldy are the same do you whell just ask me Questoins and well see whats the truth! >:(
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red

kt1986

I want you to prove that you aren't the same person.  You can first start by explaining the spelling mistakes.  It's kind of weird how you both make the same mistakes.  And then as soon as Voldem0rt logs off the forum, Shadow gets on, or vise versa.  Face it, your secret is no longer a secret.

Neo

"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Shadow

theres two posiblitys one I live in the same town and spy on him because I whant him to leave the forum or He called me gave me the exact times he'd be on so that we coud avoid each other so that you'd think we where one and the same to build Voldys cred up! And your think how could he have known my phone whell maby where related and the spelling misstakes whell I know exactly how my little cus wrights. OR theres this I can't type and voldy is spelling wrong on prupos and the on off thing whell maby I'm an expert computer hacker and just whant to get rid of voldy becaus this forum isn't big enof for the both of us! Know wich one do you think it is I 1 that I'm spying on him and live in the same town 2whre related and it was a stange favore or 3 I'm just a stwisted person you chose I'll diside if its wright!

OH and hes wrighting me a storry so thats a reason it would be 2 and that I ow him a fave!
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red

kt1986

Sorry, but that didn't make any sense.  You don't have to explain anything else becasue I know the truth, and nothing you can say or do is going to stop that.  I have some advice for you and sorry if this sounds rude or mean in any way, but you need a life. 

Neo

Where's a mod when you need one? *points to voldemort and the other guy* ban them please
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

kt1986

At least a warning.

Ginny Weasly

Lucky for these guys I'm the mod of the forest and nothing else, or evey post by them would be modifyed. My advice to you, Neo, and you, kt1986, is to click the report to moderator button.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!