News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~Furture Saturday RP~

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 20, 2005, 09:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candace

*she nodded and said*"Oh, ok."
~Candy Rock~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ginny Weasly

She grins at Candy and stands. She picks up her bags and counts the rest of her tomatoes.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

"And what a tragedy it was. I think I bested the lot in the un-education department."
He winked.
"But that's all on the, as I have heard in Knockturn Ally so many times, on the 'shush-shush' side."
He laughed a bit evilly. Ah, school was certainly an odd thing.
"So what brings you fine ladies to this 'Neck of the Road'?"
He eyed the tomatoes, feigned fright upon him.

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Candace

*She smiled, she couldnt take her eyes off of him, who wouldnt be able to*"I just had to get out of my house and I wound up here."
~Candy Rock~

Zack

...get out of the house...

Yes, everybody definitely needed to do that a bit more. A bit reason he hadn't taken up permanent residence anywhere. He couldn't stay still long enough. Another of his habits.

"You live around here, then, eh?"

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

Candace

~Candy Rock~

Zack

"No. I live nowhere. I stay in places occasionally, but at this time... No."

Candace

*she smiled and nodded*"Oh, ok."
~Candy Rock~

Candace

"So how come I never saw you around at school?"
~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

"He was busy for a long time, away from the school. "She glanced at Zack.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Zack

"Yes'm."
He's caught Ginny's glance, but it was unneeded. Times hadn't changed too much. But if asked what had changed, for better or for worse? He knew the answer: worse. Things were going to get worse. A lot worse. It had to be worsened; it, the world, was going to hit rock bottom before it ever recuperated. However, why bring up such things?
"I wasn't around school as much as I should have been."

Candace

*candace just nodded and looked confused*"Oh."
~Candy Rock~

Ginny Weasly

She smiled and set the nags down again. She closed her eyes and they shrunk to a small size. She conjered up another bag and set the shrunken ones inside. "Much easier."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

*pig walked around for a few minutes it was hard  she got tired qickly being 7 months pregnent, it was her  first child she walked past a group of people she turned back it was ginny and candy and some man she diddnt know who  so she walked up to them* ginny  ,candy i havent see you two for a while how are you

Zack

He left the subject hanging, as yet another new face neared them. He smiled kindly, as she obviously knew Ginny and Candace, as well. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and kept quiet, smiling, but having no need to say anything.