News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ron's girl

Started by ronweazley122, April 22, 2005, 09:34:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

this story,was one I came up with while listening to "jessies girl"...its a bit more serious than some of my other stories...I'm basically winging this first paragraph.

Chapter 1:Something's changed

Harry watched ron and hermione as they stared into eachothers eyes lovingly.
"There such a cute couple...",Lavender brown whispered into whispered into parvati's ear.It was what every one said. Even the teachers smiled before telling them to keep there hands to themselves. Ron and hermione sat down. He layed her head on her shoulder. Harry sighed before walking over to sit next to them. "Morning,"Harry said, attempting to sound cheery. Ron was busy kissing hermione's kneck,and hermione giggled before they noticed harry had arrived at the table."Oh...Morning, harry,"Ron said picking his head up to look at harry. Hemione blushed furiously.
   Harry just nodded and grabbed a plate and put eggs and bacon on it.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Josh Weasley

i like that song jesses girl oh continue this is good.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

ronweazley122

Hermione looked over. "Is there something wrong, harry?" She said clearly concerned for her friend."Nothing," harry muttered. Hemione was about to pursue it further, but ron put his hand on her shoulder as if to warn her to stop while she was ahead.So, she let it go. They stared into eachothers eyes again. Fred and george sat at the table. Hermione smiled at ron and kissed him full on. "Why don't you two get a room?"Said george bitterly. Fred laughed at george. "Your just cross because your girl broke up with you," he said. George scowled at his twin."Oh,shutup,will you?" Ginny sat down next  to fred and smiled at ron and hermione."There so sweet,I wish I could have what they have...."she sighed.
Harry continued staring down.Every one said that. Everyone. He couldn't stand being around them anymore. He didn't know what it was. He had been friends with ron and hermione a long time. But he couldn't stand the sight of them together. It felt wrong. But why?Why did it feel wrong?
       Was he in love with one of his best friends? It was driving harry up the wall. He couldn't stand it. He was up till five o' clock last night, contemplating what was going on.

Josh Weasley

Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

pig

this is  realy good poor harry

Ginny Weasly

Great story Ron. Keep going!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Yes indeed ROn, I like it, please, do write more.

*Breanna_Potter*

write more.. i like it its good

ronweazley122

what was it about hermione that had changed?Nothing,and that was the point. She was beautiful from the moment harry met her. It had just taken until this year to see it. Hermione had always been there for him.Though,he thought reasonably,so has ron. Harry's confusion and depression mixed,only furthering his sadness.
        He headed upstairs to the common room. "Something the matter,young harry?"The portrait of the fat lady asked after harry said the password."Just let me in...."Harry sighed.

Kiara Johnson

AWEEEEEEEEEE  poor Harry.....

GO on Ron

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

darkangel

I love this story. :D

LavyBrown

lol I love this story I was shocked.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age