News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Harry Potter, and the Signs of the Dark Lord

Started by emily824, July 12, 2002, 09:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gengi

Heehee! Go Sirius! Go Sirius! Yes, he does sound scary, huh Uncle Vernon? ;D ^^;  

This is still good! :D :D ^_^ Continue? :D
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

emily824

meg u there? just hit reply to talk!
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

woodlover315

hey emily what are u to do on this thing write letters lol ???
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

emily824

no, on this u write story's of harry potter.! ;D if u start at page one, you read the beginnig of mine.

emily824

more of the story!....

Harry was so mad, he had to write his report all over again! He sat down, and for the next four hours he was writting.  " Ger down here! Supper's ready," called Aunt Petunia. Harry got up and went down stairs. After dinner, Harry was still so mad that he couldn't do any thing. He decied to sleep. The next few days were fine, the Dursly's had generaly left harry alone scince he wrote the letter.
        When saterday night came, Harry left his room,(with every thing packed) and walked into the living room. Harry turned on the once boared up fireplace so they could come get him.   "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" yelled Uncle Vernon. He looked as though he were going to explode any minute, but Harry sneezed and it sounded like, 'Sirius.'   He looked so shcoked and horrified he walked away. Th next minute...

g2g that's all for now! ;D

Sway

Gah!!!  you arent going to leave it like that for long, are you?   :)

p.s. Me gusta means that i like it, jsyk
Dave Matthews Band muvarse mi mundo!!!!  Are there any other dave fans here?

emily824

oh, o k i was a little confused there for a minute. ;D

MagicCamStarz

hey emily!  i LOVE it so far!  please post more ok? ;D it's GREAT!
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

*~*Hermione*~*

C'mon, Em, keep writing!!!
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Lily_Evans

keep going!!

lol.......don't give up! ;D

emily824

i'll post some more tonight!  ;D

emily824

here's what happened before, harry had just lit a fire in living room and he just then....

more...
The next minute harry heard a pop. And in the fire stood Mr. Weasley, and then Ron. " Hey Harry," Mr. Weasley said,"Hi!" There were 2 more faint pops, and out came Fred and George. " Hey Haaaarrryyy....." "Good to see ay old chap!" said the twins. " Where's ur trunk?" asked George. " oh, upstairs..." " we'll get it," replied Fred with a wiked smile on his face.  " Hermione's already at the burrow. Surprisingly she and Ginny get along great! Like sisters, only they don't fight," said Ron.

emily824

here's more....
  Fred and George came around the corner with worse grins on there faces. " Let's go!" They chimed together. Fred and George stepped in first," The Burrow!" They shouted. Then Mr. Weasley and Harry's trunk were next. " Oh, Ron make sure Harry's got everything....The Burrow!" and then he was gone. "Oh, i forgot my firebolt!" He said. Harry raced upstairs to get it, then he heard a burst of laughter comming from the living room.

emily824

Harry raced down the stairs, Ron was laughing so hard that he was on the floor, and Harry saw why. Fred and George had given Dudley something, that turned him in to have rabbit ears & wiskers. Harry started laughing too, He, Ron, and the fireboltgot in to the fire. "The Burrow!"htey shouted.
  Harry was swirling in a wind and colors of fire all around him. Then it stopped, Ron and he were at the Weasley House. Ron was still laughing, "WHat's so funny?" asked Mrs.Weasley. " Hello Harry dear, how r u?" " I'm fine thanx" he said chuckling. " mum, where's fred and george, we want to tell them a joke," asked ron. " they're up stairs in ur room, putting harry's trunk away." ron and harry walked up the staircase, up and up untill they reached ron's room. fred came over to ron and harry. " did it work?" " yah, did it?" george added. harry and ron to eachother and laughed. " what was that?" harry asked them. " that was our hop to it treats, thry give u rabbit ears and whiskers for three days!" chimed the twins together proudly.  "it's brilliant! did u make another order form?" ron asked. " yep! we've  been writting to sponser's all summer for loans," fred said. " and they're giving it to us! plus the money u gave us harry! our shop, the weasley's wizard wheezes r back, up and running!" added george.

Hermione_Granger

eeeeeeeeek! em, thats totally excellent !keep going, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!
huh, please keep going!!! please! go! write! now! pleeease!
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?