News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

angry

Started by pig, May 12, 2005, 05:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

numbingpayne

Payne looked at Ginny,"'Sup?"Payne looked at the other two,"If ya'll need my help than give me a heads up,K?"She got up from the chair and walked over two the door.Before she left she gave a salute.

pig

* pig looked at the girl then looked back to josh*  im not sure i havent realy got a plan. i just want pansy to pay * she said the last part angry slaming her fist on the chair she was sitting in*

Josh Weasley

Well what did she do.We could make it an advantage.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

pig

" she made a fool of me. triped me up and in front of the whole of potions and made me spill potion on snapes clothes he gave me a a months detentions and took 100 points off of griffindor all the whlie she was luaghing her head of evryone was" she said with a tone of sadnes in her voice

Josh Weasley

*He looked shocked.*Well we could to the same to her.Then well see what Snape thinks of Slytherin.Ill be invisable.Ill trip her.Everyone laughs.*He had the same evil smirk.*
Weasley is our king

pig

" yep that is a good idea see how she likes it" she said more happy she smilded evily

Josh Weasley

Well when do you want to do this?*His evil smile was bigger now.*
Weasley is our king

pig

hmmmmmmm * she thinks looking up a little* " my next leson is tomorrow in the morrning so then i serpose i cant wait to see the look on pansy's face" pig said smiling

Josh Weasley

Gotcha.Ginny tell Professer Mcgonagall im sick tomorrow.
Weasley is our king

pig

( ooo ive just notice ive goteen past 1000 post wohho lol)

*pig looked at him and frowned* you cant play trurnt just to hellp me get pansy back * she said serosly she didnt want him to reuan his education *

Josh Weasley

Oh come on.Its probably reviews as always.*His face now serious.*
Weasley is our king

pig

* pig sighed * " ok but promise me if there not reviewing and your lurning somthing knew then you are  to pratice more i missed  one lesson and the thing we learned i wasnt able to do realy well the time exams came arond "

Josh Weasley

Fine.I just wanted to pull a prank on Pansy.All im in for.
Weasley is our king

pig

" good ok so this has to be planed u will have to get there erilay o and pansy normly sits in the back with her friand giglily and druling over draco" she said with disgust

Josh Weasley

Okay ill be in the back corner.When she gets up with her potion to turn it in.Ill trip her the ption hits Snape and walla!
Weasley is our king