News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Chronicles of Narnia!

Started by Luna_Lovegood, May 17, 2005, 03:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna_Lovegood

Anybody ever heard of the book(s) Chronicles of Narnia? well, guess what! They're making a movie or rather, they made a movie. I saw the teaser and I'm lyk so tataly excited! So have any of you heard of it and/or gonna go see the movie?

Kiara Johnson

Yes, known about em for some time, they been working on it dor just abnout three years now.  Can't wait for it to get released. not to mention get a good trailer out for it

Fawkes

Yes, I've known for quite a long time (4 years or so) but I've only read "The Voyage of the Dawn Trader" I wanted to buy the the rest of the books but that's when I found out about Harry Potter then I lost intrest in the Chronicles.. :-X

Can you send me the teaser link? :o

Luna_Lovegood

Fawkes

Thanx for the link! I'll check it out!

LavyBrown

I read the books there very good I love them all
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Em

I only read Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe in 3rd grade, but I also read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone that year, and got more interested in that instead! :) But it was very good, I just never got around to reading the rest. I can't wait until I can see the movie!

;D Em

LavyBrown

I know I going to see Harry Potter 4 then in December Im going to see The Lion the Wicth and the Wardrobe.

Em

Sounds like fun! I will probably go to the theater to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, but I will probably wait until I can rent The Lion the With and Wardrobe on DVD. . . .

LavyBrown

good point. Where I go if I go on friday-sunday its $8.50 and Monday-Thursday is $7.50 s I'll probley go on Monday- Thusday.

Em

I wish they would come out in the summer time, because then I could go to the drive in which is like $5 for 2 movies. But they aren't so I shall go to the expensive theater and go broke.  If I am not already. . .  :P

LavyBrown

Em

What are the tears for? Ya should be excited becasue the 6th book is coming out so soon, and so is the 4th movie, although the 4th movie is bound to suck, but we won't think about that now. 

LavyBrown

ok ok dont eat me  ;D Happy now

Em

I'm not a canable! Geez! AHH! HEHE! Sure I'm happy, it's summer, everybody should be happy happy happy hyper, like me! :P Ok, the like me part might not be a good idea, but the rest sounds good! :P