News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Morning Annoyance

Started by _Lavender_, May 18, 2005, 09:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"No one except for that Payne girl. Or do you mean in otherways." Ginny wondered if Lav ment if she had noticed any one new with her mind.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Other ways, Gin," Lavender said, in a weighted, tired voice. "In other ways.."
Great. How was she to explain this most recent of events?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

"Well, somebody...but I'm not sure who...or what."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Lavender's features suddenly became unnervingly cold, and still. She finally sensed what she had earlier been unable to. Her eyes shaded now from between the grays of heavy stormy skies, and blacks from the depths of Hell. Her hands clenched at her sides, and her pace became that of a wild animal, coolly slinking about, sensing, but yet to place its quarry.
So she was here. She, who had actually mustered the courage to come and find her, Lavender, after all these years. She, who actually dared come near, when at their last meeting, each had sworn to ultimately kill the other that seeked them out. The ***** actually came! Lavender's sources had not failed her. Though they were sketchy on the details, they had deemed worthy.
Lavender suddenly grinned, a devilish wickedness flowing from her very presence. The rat had ruined her earlier life, and now, Lavender would fulfill her oath. She would find the snake and rid of her once and for all.

"Good," was all she said. She now knew she had not spent days awake for nothing. With an inhuman alertness, she continued on, not to the forest, but toward the gates of Hogwarts.

Ginny Weasly

"Wait up! Who is it Lav?" Ginny ran to keep up with Lav.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

Payne walked down toward the library and flung open the doors. Grabbing a book she sat down,put her feet on the table,opened the book,and read.

_Lavender_

"Why, it's Avila," she replied wickedly.
Once, and only once, had Lavender ever spoken of the girl. In her second year at Hogwarts [her Fifth], Lavender had let a few small details slip. She had doubted many had caught them, but if any strung the pieces together, now, Lavender didn't care.
"Avila used to be the closest, sister like person I'd ever known, since toddler. One afternoon, she decided to betray me, and destroy those friends close to me. So now, I will destroy her."
Details, Lavender left out. It seemed, she did not care about them anymore. It was, that she did not care about them.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny didn't need any details, for to have someone you trust betray you so cruly was something she rememberd from her first year at Hogwarts. She nodded.
"I'm going to sticky by though, if you don't mind."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

Payne felt anger emitting from somewhere in the school.Payne jumped up and quickly mentally signalled Ginny,~What's happening?~

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

"Oh, not at all."

Lavender was slipping again. She could not stop herself, and this time, she had nearly dug the ditch for herself to fall into. But unlike any other time, there was nothing she could secure herself with. This time, there would be no recovering. She would be forever changed, perhaps forever lost. But she had gone and past the time of return.
She turned her head toward Ginny, a fine eyebrow raised, her cold eyes darkly amused. Indeed, she heard their thoughts, now easier than ever before.
Her passion-less anger was affecting the lands around them as they walked, a blackish haze settling, fog-like, over the earth. Ice suddenly layered the ground in inches, and the skies, began to roll with black weight.

numbingpayne

Payne ran out of the library and followed the anger energy til she got to Lavender and Ginny."Give me the deets."(DEETS is Details)

Ginny Weasly

"Lavander simply needs to kill somebody, and I like to watch her when she does this as it is never the same." Ginny seemed bored. She knew that at Lavander's high tension she could hear ever thought that wasn't heavily guarded, and even some of thoise Lavander could probley hear.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

"I want to help!"Payne begged putting her hands together in a pleading gesture,"I haven't killed anyone in ages!"

Ginny Weasly

"No. Lavander needs to do this herself."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret