News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

School Exchange Program

Started by ~Harry Potter~, May 23, 2005, 10:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Harry Potter~

During the first week week of school Dumbledore was preparing for a momentous occasion.  Hogwarts and an American school were going to exchange students.  To chose who would go Dumbledore put all the students names into the Goblet of Fire. 

~~~~Dinner~~~~~

Dumbledore-"Hello everyone, I hope most of you are all settled in for the new year.  This year we are doing something very special, we are exchaning students with an American school.  When there, the students will learn new types of magic and maybe even master new skills.  Now, lets see who is going."

The Goblet of fire appears out of the staff table.  Dumbledore reaches in and starts to pull out names.  He begins to read them off.

D-"Harry Potter, Payne Black, Kiara Maul, Ginny Weasly, Ron Wealsy, Halley Potter, Josh Weasly, Max Johnson, Brian (sorry, don't know last name), Penny Medla, Lavander Potter, last but not least Zero Belmont.  And remember, be good and open to new experiences."

(If anyone wants to and isn't on the list, or if someone who is on the list but doesn't want to RP, just tell me and I will edit this measage.  I won't mind, just tell me.  Also, if you do not post within a few days I will take you for not going.)

~~~~In Magic School, USA~~~~~

Leo-"Hello everyone, I welcome you to a new year at Magic School.  This year we will be exchanging students with Hogarts school of Witchcraft and Wizarding in England.  These students use a different form of magic and the students going will learn it.  The people who are going have already been told.  Remember, be on your best behavior and be open to new experiences."
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

numbingpayne

When Payne heard her name called she felt like screaming. She had always wanted to go to America and now she got to. When everyone left she stayed beside a wall to wait for the others.

~Harry Potter~

Harry walked over to her.  "I can't believe we both got picked.  Out of all the students its stranged who got picked.  Their all my friends."

numbingpayne

"I know this is so cool. Did he say when we were going?"

_Lavender_

Lavender followed Harry, silent and shadow like, a black cloak over her, and covering the entire of her form, the hood up and shielding her features with a black entity. She followed her brother, her thoughts, quite the unreadable. Unlike her usual self, she simply followed.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

numbingpayne

Payne looked at Lavender,"You alright?"

_Lavender_

Lavender nodded curtly.
~I'm alright. No worries..~ She spoke, quietly, in their minds with her soft, melodious tones.

numbingpayne

Payne nodded and looked at Harry,"Do we have anything else we got to do before we leave?"

pig

~Harry Potter~

(Whats you full name.)

"I think all we have to do is pack.  Unless the house elfs already did it for us."

_Lavender_

~They did. Our things are there already, and we are supposed to leave immediately, or so I've heard.~

Lavender glanced towards the teacher's table, where Dumbledore was excusing himself from, and making his way toward them.

numbingpayne

Payne looked over to Dumbledor and whispered to the other two."I wonder what he wants." Payne had only meet Dumbledor once so she was a little apprehensive.

(I only have a vaige idea of what apprehensive is so if it means something bad then tell me ;D)

_Lavender_

(Silly Payne. lolz.)

~To wish us well, of course.~ Lavender replied, with a soft thought.

Dumbledore approached them all with a fatherly air, and as he was informed that things were, indeed, ready, he smiled in his farewell, his mysterious blue eyes twinkling knowingly over his half-mooned spectacles. Dumbledore rested his gaze upon Lavender and as she met his eye beneath the shadows of her hood, a blocked thought seemed to pass between them. Amused, the headmaster returned his attention to the group of his dear students.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny came over and smiled at them.
~Hey guys.~ She nodded at Dumbledore then grinned at him.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

numbingpayne

"Hey Ginny."Payne had a thoughtful look on her face."You know I can orb so I can orb us to the school.That is if ya'll want me to and if you think Dumbledor would permitte it."