News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

School Exchange Program

Started by ~Harry Potter~, May 23, 2005, 10:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Student Exchange." Ginny felt she didn't need to say more than that.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

oh...Oh?so,are we going to take the train or are going to teleport there?*he said,suddenly interested and fully awake*

Ginny Weasly

"I dunno. I'd rather transport."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

~Well, come along then, everyone. These people are giving me the oddest of looks.. Starting to freak me out...~ Came Lavender's soft, icy voice upon all their thoughts.
Lavender, looking as dark and foreboding as she did with her hood up, could not tell such, and indeed the odd looks of those in this foreign school were confusing her, and making her feel quite uncomfortable.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

ronweazley122

*yawns* *grabs a piece of toast and pours himself some coffee*right,I'll head out then. *he focused for a moment,and reappeared at the school* *he jumped as he saw lavender,nearly spilling his coffee.*oh.hey,lavender.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, shrugged and waved bye to Dumbledore before disappearing. She ended up beside Lav. She turned and smiled.
"Hey Lav."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

(g2g)*takes a sip of coffeee* *looks around*

_Lavender_

(See ya!)
~Heyas, Ron. No need to look frightened of your own friend in front of these people now, silly. Hey Gin.~

Lavender sighed aloud, and raised her pale hands, lowering her hood. Raven hair tumbled out and over her shoulders, streaming down her lower back thickly in silky, slight waves. Her skin was quite pale this day, as she was still recovering from an earlier event of sickness, and her deep, multi-colored, dazzling green eyes looked fairly falcon-like. Her feature seemed a bit sunken, and darkened, and only barely returning to their normal healthiness.
Lavender felt eyes upon her, as the large group of Americans were forming to greet them, and this was making her guarded, protected self slightly unnerved. She took a slight step back, and stood between Ron and Ginny, though her eyes watched the forming group, almost defensively.

~So odd...~

Ginny Weasly

~Don't worry Lav. They thing the same of us.~ She giggled.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

~Indeed...~

Lavender still shifted uncomfortably, as she had found herself a bit more used to being looked at in such a way by only one other, for she was certainly 'off the market'. She had forgotten [though the rememberances certainly came back quickly] of how indecent people could be with their gazes.

~First thing I shall inform these students is the politeness civilized magics take on. This certainly won't do.~

She eyed down one particular male, in a feirceness that made him turn a deep shade of prune, and turn away quite quickly. Lavender sighed, her eyes continuing to flicker about.

Ginny Weasly

~Be happy you get looked at like that all the time. I only get those looks when i wear a skirt and brush my hair right.~ Giny started to laugh, because she hadn't brushed her hair yet, and she was wearing jeans. The students stared at her strangly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Appears beside them.  "Sorry I'm a bit late, there is a really bad storm over the
Atlantic.  I got a bit stuck in the storm."
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

pig

* pig rushes into hall and see that it was qute empty. she grabed some toast before dumbldore came up to her explaing she was picked in a school exchange program*

"cool"

" you will leave pronto the others have all readly left" dumdore saisd

* pig smiled shiply * sorry about that

* dumle told her how she was going *

* the next secened she apeard next to the other* "hey"

numbingpayne

(I'm so sorry I haven't posted in forever but my computer is a piece of crap,Nuff said.)
"I think I'm going to go."Payne saluted and black light surronds her as she orbs.

Ginny Weasly

"Hey guys." Ginny smiled at the ones who had just come and waited for somebody intelligant to speak to them.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret