News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

In the Hog's Head.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, May 24, 2005, 10:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

"Nope. Could find out, but I'm not all that interested. Go and ask him if you want. The worst he can do is say 'go away.'"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

"I asked him a bunch of times before, but all he does is make empty threats. Oy! Barkeep! What's wrong with your eye?" yelled Goblet. The barkeeper, predictably, made a threat and said,"You keep asking me that question, I'll stick an umbrella up your nose and open it." "You see." said Goblet.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

She shrugs. "Maybe he dosn't wanna talk to you." Ginny watched the barkeeper for a moment, the light playing against her eyes, making them seem to spark. She looked back at Goblet.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

"He never wants to talk to anybody," responded Goblet. "You think he'll tell you?" asked Goblet. Now holding two galleons and flipping them between his fingers rapidly.
I am a dog.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shrugged again and stood, walking to the bar.
"What happened to you eye?" she asked boredly.
"I got hit with a spell there. Ok, are you kids happy now?", he answeared, making a face at himself for answering. he hadn't wanted to, in fact he had ment to yell at her as well.
"Thank you." Ginny turned and went back to her seat. She looked at Goblet.
"Happy?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

goblet_fulla_fire

"No, not really. Now that I know what happened, I'm feeling that the last year of my time was just a waste. Well, it's been nice talking to you two. I gots to go finish my charms essay." said Goblet, now walking up to the door. "If you want to meet again, I'll be here tomorrow, same time, same place."
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

Payne walked into the room with her head down and bumped into Goblet.Looking up she pulled the hood of her cloak down,"Sorry 'bout that. Wasn't looking."She walked around him and to the barkeep whispering a few words she took a seat.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet hesitated before leaving. His Charms essay wasn't due until next week and he was half done with it. And he wouldn't mind staying here for a little while longer. Goblet went to sit next to Payne. "Want to talk?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

Payne looked at Goblet with curiosity,"About what?"The barkeep brought her drink to her and she cringed at the sight of his eye. He glared at her and said,"My eye scare you?" Payne calmly said,"No your face does.So why don't you leave."He walked away to a table and started screaming at a guy sitting there. She looked back at Goblet and said,"I hate him. He always acuses me of stealing and stuff.But I'm sure you don't want me to bore you with talking about him so I'll introduce myself,I'm Payne."At this she held out her hand.

goblet_fulla_fire

"Goblet."he said plainly and extended his harm to shake her hand. "I despise the barkeeper as much as the next person. But out of curiosity, what does he accuse you of stealing?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

Payne snorted,"Because alot of my friends do steal from here. My ex-boyfriend gave me a ring that he stole from the barkeep. One day he saw my ring and accused me of stealing it."She shrugged,"Why do you hate him?"

goblet_fulla_fire

"Well, watch this. Hello barkeeper. Isn't this a wonderful day?" asked Goblet. "Go away." said the barkeeper. "Still my friend I see, well good to see you." said Goblet sarcastically. The barkeeper walked away and mumbled something about crazy lunatics. "Does that answer your question?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

Payne laughed,"Yeah I guess it does."She took a drink from her butterbeer,"So,you friends with Ginny and Lavender?"

goblet_fulla_fire

"Yep, just recently. Are you friends with them?" Goblet asked.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

She shrugged,"I guess.They always seem to be annoyed with me and Lavender seems...strange.(no offence Lavender if you read this!)Ginny is okay since she's a psychic like I am."