News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

In the Hog's Head.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, May 24, 2005, 10:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

"Lavender is definently unusual. Ginny said something that she is one of the three psychics of the whole school. Do you know who is the third psychic? And do mind me asking questions about your powers?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

"I think Ginny told me about the three psychics in the school but I forgot,cause my memory is a span of five seconds. And as for my powers I have a control over the fire elment,I can orb,I'm an animagi wolf,I have telekinesis,telpathy,and I'm learning to control the Powers of Chaos."She took a breath,"Do you have any special powers?"

goblet_fulla_fire

"A few,"replied Goblet. "I am an animagi of  every animal and I can turn..." Goblet suddenly became..., "invisible. And watch this." Goblet took his hand and touched Payne's shoulder and she became invisible too.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

Payne looked down at her body and didn't see it,"Dude,that's sweet.You must have alota fun with this power."She waved her hand in front of her face,or she thought she did because it wasn't there.

goblet_fulla_fire

"I sure do. Let's stop being invisible. It feels kinda weird talking to nobody." Goblet said. "You said something about controling the fire element. What elements are possible to control?"asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

Payne thought for a moment,"Ummmmm...Okay this is going to be a long list so please don't fall asleep during it."She held up her fingers and started counting.
1.Fire
2.Water(Ginny controls water)
3.Earth
4.Wind
5.Spirit
6.Darkness
7.Light
8.Metal(I think...)
She laughed,"Okay so it wasn't as long as I thought but you get the picture."She held out her hand and summoned a fire ball,"I like controlling fire cause I stay warm most of the time except when it's raining then all I can do is blind people with stem."

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet laughed. "You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Lavender could control the element of darkness.(No offense) "Can anybody in your family control an element?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

Payne smirked,"Yeah,my mama can control all of them.I hate that she can because she always gloats about how she can control them all but I can only control two."Payne started mocking her mother"Oh Payne,I so wish you could control all the elements.You won't be a good Queen of Chaos if you are weak.I wish she would jump in a hole and die."

goblet_fulla_fire

(Yes! I have reached 50 posts!)

Goblet laughed again. "That is sort of like me and my big brother. He is an animagi too, but he can only turn into an gerbil, and I can turn into every animal, so when I compare myself to him when we are animals, he turns into a gerbil and I turn into, well,...a ferocious tiger. Anyway, I bet your mom doesn't have, uh," Goblet starts thinking deeply,"telekineses, er, telepathy, turn into a wolf, or being able to orb, can she?"asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

(And I have reached 100)

"Okay so she can't turn into a wolf so I guess I could talk some wolves into giving her a scare...but I musn't get my hopes up."She snapped her fingers in defiance."If only my mama hadn't been with that Black fellow than I might've been more powerful."

goblet_fulla_fire

"If you mind me asking, what Black fellow?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

She waved her hand as if waving something away,"Oh,some guy named Sirius Black.Never met him but he did give me a bracelet."She showed Goblet her arm which had a black metal band with the Black insignia in silver."Mailed it too me. Five days later the Headmaster Dumbledor told me had died.I don't take the bracelet off cause for some reason I feel I must preserve his memory."She shrugged.

goblet_fulla_fire

"How does that prevent you from being more powerful?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

"Because Black was a normal wizard and my mother is the Queen of Chaos.If she'd married the King of Evil or someone like Voldemort I might've been powerful but...I guess it's better to have atleast someone in my family who isn't evil."She smiled,"So I'm just going to assume that your on Potter's side because you don't look or sound the type to be all evil and crap."

goblet_fulla_fire

"The only side that I am on is mine. I am not on Potter's side or Voldemort's. So are you on Potter's side, or Voldemort's side?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.