News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

the character you love to hate

Started by pig, July 11, 2004, 04:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

I suddenly had the urag to bring back old news so........................ I love to hate malfoy because you hate him so much but you love to hate him
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Harry Potter:Raged

the charechtar i love to hate snape,"always there when you dont want him and setting impossible homework tasks"ron said that

Candy_Pixie

I think there are 2 characters you love to hate, the rest are just brief, annoying characters, the characters who have been hated longer are snape and Draco, And I LOVE to hate Draco

goblet_fulla_fire

I hate Umbridge. I swear I want to put her in a sack, throw the sack into a river, and hurl the river into space.
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

_Lavender_

LoLz. I think I'm quite equal in disliking the 'ol FUDGE, along with Umbridge. :P
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

numbingpayne

Quote from: goblet_fulla_fire on May 24, 2005, 02:19:51 AM
I hate Umbridge. I swear I want to put her in a sack, throw the sack into a river, and hurl the river into space.
*in a that taco bell dog voice*Me too senior. I too wish to hurl her in a river that can be thrown in space
*voice turns back into normal*Sorry,that was my hostal spanish side but I do agree.

LavyBrown

Lol I would like to put her in a ship that goes to island that doesn't exsest. And of corse break her wand before she gets there

LOL. getting violent, pals?  ;D

LavyBrown

Maybe I would just give her back to the centers. 8) good idea?

goblet_fulla_fire

You are getting violent too 0612. You got a guy with a gun shooting at a dinosaur as your signature.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

lol That is true 0612.

I also hate Voldemort...big surprise huh.

Proffesser Jamie

all these characters u peoples love to hate are the ones i love cos they what make the story soo great but i hate harry cos he gets so much attension even though he doesnt want it it is anoying even if he did make volemort dispear he didnt really do anything but for some reason i keep reading the books so there must be something good about them if i keep reading but to the point i really dont love to hate any of the characters even if in the books they are pure evil
*~e*v~i*l~ *i~s* ~g*o~o*d~*
~*e~v*i~l* ~i*s~ *m~e~

krazykiki

I love to hate Malfoy.  He is so mean to the trio but he's so fun to watch/read.