News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

kidnaped

Started by pig, June 2, 2005, 08:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

* he throwed the sleeping pig aside hard she flew agenst a wall and hit her head. he smiled at ginny and consutrated on the knife it vanished out of her hands he took aim and punched her his fist flew to her head*

Ginny Weasly

His fist bounced off her mental sheild. She kneed him, hard. She had experiance fighting with boys considering she had only brothers. She steped back and tackled him. She pinned his arms and sat on his chest. It was impossible fore him to move. She hit her head off of his, stood and kicked him in the groin while he was still down.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* he laid there  moening. even thow  he was powerfall a kick to the groen still hurt*

Ginny Weasly

She growled and he started to rise, he was glowing. In a split second one of his hands blew up into tiney pieces.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* he screemed in pain it echoed around the room he then stoped contrall his self biting down hard to stop anymore nose come from his lips he will not give her theb sasfacuray* * he  looked up  his eyes turning black again * * the room shook and bits and peaces of the room fell* * ythe celing began to cave in and a thick dust apeared*

* pig laid on the floor blood tricaled down her head*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny ignored the room. She ignored Pig. Nothing fatel would happen to either of them. She watched his other hand blow up.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* he fell to the floor in pain the room stoped rumberling a large crack was in the ciling but it held up, he had no hands now. no hands to perfrme spells the only power he has left was his mind it still worked and hill use it he put all of his pain he was feeling and pushed it out with his power a huge rumble of power went through the air sending evrything in its path towords the wall hard* * he gatherd the rest of his power and transported some where very far from here he know know that he was no match 4 ginny and he paid for trying to kill her and penny. he lost his hands  wat wizerd is he know*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shrugged and turned, leaning over Pig. She poked her in the side.
"Are you awake?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* pig didnt reply her eyes were still closed, the man placed a hevy sleeping spell on her*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny poked her again and shrugged.
"Ok, guess not. Well, I'm not sure if I want to take you back to the school yet."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* pig still laid there deep in slunbar not hearing ginnys voice*

Ginny Weasly

Ginny sighed. If she took Pig back to the school, there would be too many questions. If she took her to the forest, she'd be to busy with work. Only one other place to go then.
"Hold on to your sleep, Pig. We're leaving here." Ginny grabbed Pig's shoulder, and pulled her through a portal.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* as they went out of the portal a gush of wind went swept by them pig felt the hard wind on her face it* * her eyes slowly opend she lookedup and saw ginny. she looked at her strangly she had no idea who she was or who herself was * * she felt her head dry blood stained her hair and forhead  she gulped in air and sat up frantckly*

Ginny Weasly

They were on a marble floor which had to feel cold. Ginny pushed Pig back down and cupped her hands around her mouth.
"Hello?! What does it take to get any service around here guys!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* her  eyes darted around the place she didnt understand, where was she , she kept her mouth closed and didnt  even try to speak . a slint tear ran down her face, she was frightend*