News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Nineteen Just Held Such Better Days :Narcissa's Story:

Started by Hathor, July 15, 2002, 07:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hathor

"Jack! Jack! You have to get out!" said Crissy, bursting into the hotel room.
"What? Why?" he asked, propping himself up, wincing.
Crissy sighed and sank down on the bed next to him. "No, you can't even move!"
"Yeah, I just noticed that my knee hurts."
"Your knee?"
"Yup."
"Oh, I'm so sorry, Jack! I must have caught that on the doorknob. This is all my fault!" she cried, wringing her hands.
"Um . . . I hate to break up this little self-pity session, but do you mind passing me the ice?"
"Right," she sniffled. Crissy tried to pull up his pant leg, but it stopped mid-ankle. "Um, Jack, your pants won't go up that high. Just take them off."
"What? I'm not taking off my pants?"
"You were going to anyway. Just do it, or I can't perform the spell and apply the ice."
"Fine, fine . . . can you just , er, turn around?"
"You are so childish. All right." She turned around. In about five seconds Jack mumbled, "Okay."
Crissy turned around and almost burst out laughing.
"Nice-nice boxers!" she managed to snort out between muffled laughs.
"Shut up," he said peevishly. His boxers were bright yellow with a big smiley face.
"Okay, hold still." She leaned over his lower body and he couldn't help but watch her as she peered intently over his leg. Crissy pushed back some of her white-gold hair and pursed her lips in concentration as she drew together the correct spell.
Suddenly the door swung open.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"

Should I continue? Review please!!!!

emily824

OMG....OMG.... I LOVE THE STORY, BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REST? :'( PLEASE POST MORE!
-emily
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Ah!  Yes!  Yes you should continue!  Please continue!   :o
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Hathor

Thanks everybody! So  :D  that you like my story!

Here's the next segmenty-bit!

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"
"Lucius!"
"Lucius?"
He stood there, eyes blazing as he took in Jack lying on the bed in his boxers and Crissy leaning over him.
"Who is this? What are you doing?" he growled.
"Um-er-Lucius, this is Jack Weasley. Jack, my fiance Lucius."
"Yes, her fiance, you lusting pig-dog!"
"Lucius, it's not like that! I was helping him with his leg!"
"And you're telling me HE DOESN'T NEED HIS PANTS TO DO THAT?"
"No, no, the leg was too tight and I couldn't get it past his ankle to put the ice on and transfer the spell."
"I'll do it. It's not proper for you to be doing it."
"What? Not proper? What am I, a princess? Jack's my friend-"
"Your friend?" Lucius started to laugh. "Since when do filthy Muggle-loving Weasleys make friends with pure-bloods like us?"
"The Weasleys are pure-bloods."
"It speaks!" said Lucius in mock surprise. "No, you're right, you wouldn't want a real wizard to taint your Muggle-infested bloodline."
"ARRRGHHH!" shouted Jack as he attempted to shoot a curse at Lucius, who dodged it neatly and shot a binding spell at him.
"There. Now he won't move while I attend to his wound. Narcissa, you may wait for me in my room."
"Oh, thank you," she said sarcastically. "I want to stay here with Jack! It's my fault he got hurt."
"GO TO THE ROOM!" Lucius shouted. He pointed his wand at her to further convince her.
"I don't know where it is . . ." she said meekly.
"One-fourteen," he growled. She backed away out of the door and slammed it behind her.
"Women," Lucius muttered. "They're all the same."
He shot a minor movement spell to Jack's mouth.
"Speak, Weasley. Explain yourself."

Draco ambled over to the drink table, and bought a few vodka for himself. He was tired and angry. Why was he so cursed to be a Malfoy? All he wanted was a normal life. He watched Narcissa talking and laughing with a few men at her end of the dance floor, flipping her hair and fluttering her eyelashes.
He felt stillborn tears in his own dark-blonde lashes, but they never escaped the confines of his intense eyes. Not that night.
Not any night.
Never.

emily824

i love the story!!!! please continue! but, i didn't know draco was old enough to drink vodka! lol   ;)

Since wizards are more attatched to the Medival Ages, I guys their drinking laws are about the same ^_^;

Great story!  Lovin' it so far! ;D

Hathor

Thanks for all your reviews!! Please keep commenting!! I am going to sleepaway camp and wil not be able to update so i am depending on yall!! lolz. luv ya!!

:Dsamantha

emily824

hey, love the story, but where's the rest? u can call me em for short! post more! ;D

emily824

hey, will u please post more! i love the story! :)

hpcoolest5

;DSo u are a girl!!! Um... The story is different. It's good, tho!!! But, could u please separate the bits when it's further back in time and stuff please? It's just confusing. Sorry!! Really good! Keep it up, and have fun at camp!!! ;D ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Hathor

Thanks yall for commenting!! Camp was great and tommorrow morning there will be a fresh chapter for you I PROMISE!! lol. No really. See ya then!!! :D

Hathor

The Next Chapter!! Wahooligany bits!

A/N: To seperate flashbackish stuff, there will be three lines in between each switch, only one if it is a different scene, but the same time. This is starting out in past.

"Speak, Weasley. Explain yourself."
Jack glared up at him. "I don't have to explain anything to you. You don't own Crissy."
"Narcissa. I don't know why she insists on using that foolish child's name. And you are correct, you don't have to explain anything to me. But sadly, we are in the middle of a Muggle hotel and how easy it would be to convince them you died of a natural cause . . ." Lucius trailed off, sliding his wand up and down through his long white fingers. "Think about it."
His last word seemed to hover next to Jack's ear, and Lucius's form shimmered into blackness.
"BASTARD!" Jack shouted in frustration. He tried to calm himself and collect the spell to loosen his muscles and shake off the binding curse. It took him a long time.

"Draco, wait! Where are you going?" Narcissa shouted at her departing son.
"Home," he growled. "I'm sick of this place." He jumped into the fireplace and said his destination, but it wasn't the Malfoy mansion that he ended up at-his throat must have been clogged because it was one house off.

"Fred! George! Ron! Ginny!" shouted Mrs. Weasley like a drill sergeant. "Living room, now!"
Four bodies came bouncing down the protesting staircase to greet a smiling mother at the bottom.
"What's going on, Mum?" asked Ginny.
"Your uncle is here."
"JACK!" shouted Fred and George simultaneously.

"What made him go off like that?" questioned Narcissa sadly.
"Hormones, Crissy. I wouldn't worry," said the affluent hairstylist. "He's fifteen, cut him some slack."
"I suppose you're right . . ."

Draco immediately felt something was wrong. Instead of the cold, blackened hearth of his houses's fireplace, he felt warm brick, softened by years of use.

Ginny blanched. "He's here? I haven't even dressed yet! Where's my robe?"
Molly smiled. "It's in the living room, dear. Just throw it over your pajamas." Her daughter ran into the living room and screamed.

Draco looked up to see a flurry of red hair and freckles. Ginny Weasley? He thought dazedly. What is she doing in my house? Then he realized he wasn't in his house. He was at The Burrow.

Ginny would have screamed again if Draco hadn't clapped his hand over her mouth.
"Shut your mouth, you dirty Muggle-lover!"
Ginny slapped away his hand in disgust. "How dare you! You are in my house, GET OUT!"
"I could leave if you'd just get me some Floo powder," he growled back just as angrily.
"Why should I give any to you?"
Draco grinned without a hint of happiness in his smile. "Because if you don't, then your father will have a lot more to worry about than a misbehaving teapot."
Ginny's brow narrowed. "Fine. I'm only doing this to get you out."
Draco gave a mock bow. "As to be expected, my fair hostess."
Ginny muttered something that consisted mainly of profanity and stalked out of the room. She entered the kitchen where a tall, red haired man with bright blue eyes greeted her.
"Uncle Jack!"
"My little ginseng! Only not so little anymore! How are you?"
Ginny beamed at him. "Wonderful, you?"
"Fair as always."
Ginny moved aside to let her brothers tackle him with hugs and looked in the pot of Floo Powder. With shock she realized that there was not one speck of the green powder left.
"Mum! Mum! Do we have any more Floo Powder?" asked Ginny frantically. Her mother gave her a strange look. "No, dear, we ran out last night after the party, remember? But I'm going to pick up some today; don't worry,you'll still be able to make it to Diagon Alley.
Ginny's eyes widened.
"You're still not dressed, Ginny-please go get your robe."
Ginny ran off into the living room. Draco looked up from his lap.
"What are you doing?"
"What does it look like? I'm reading some book I found on the coffee table."
Ginny frowned and snatched the book out of his hands. "Arithmancy in Daily Life? Not exactly a light read. And not even yours."
He shrugged. "I have the first book in the series at home."
"Really?" Ginny's eyes brightened for a moment. "Does it talk about-"
Draco cleared his throat loudly. "The Floo Powder?"
Ginny's smile died on her lips. "Um-see-the thing is . . . we're out."

Please review if you want more!!!! :D

emily824

Ahh!!  Why did you stop??

Loving this story!  It's very different... and you're a great writer!  Please post more!