News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If this is the future than future sucks~r/p

Started by numbingpayne, June 11, 2005, 07:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whisper

Tika sighed and walked behind the bar. She hated having Ginny leave. 'And the rest will leave soon.' She thought.
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

numbingpayne

Quote from: Whisper on June 11, 2005, 01:06:52 PM
Tika laughed. "So right." She looked at Payne, who Payne was clinging to. "What studio?"

"My video game designing company.Pyra Studios."Payne looked down at the younger child and smiled.

"Yeah. That's how me and Miss Thang over here met."

(Sorry if I skipped some dialoge but I wanted to answer Tika's question.)

Whisper

"Miss Thang? You're not talking about me are you?" Tika asked.

numbingpayne

"Naww...I'm talking about Payne."

"Pfft. Miss Thang. Whatever."

"See? Anyways I've got to go. The boys are having fun with your charecter designing engine.See ya."

Mike kissed Payne and left.

Whisper

Two boys suddenly burst into the shop, nearly knocking Mike off his feet. "Mom, mom!! Dad says I'm a natural at selling brooms!!" One of the twins yelled. "That's great, Josh. What about you, Conan?" She turned to the other boy. He looked sullen. "I'm staying here from now on." He mumbled. Tika frowned and hugged Conan.

(I know I said it would be Josh and Harry. But it's a woman's perogitive to change her mind. Hehe ::))

numbingpayne

Payne stared at all the kids,"I commend you for having so many kids."She laughed.

Whisper

Conan turned on Payne. "Who the Hell are you?" Tika hit him on the head. "Shut up, and be nice." He sulked away to get Ginny off the bar. Josh stuck out his hand. "Josh Treelan, ma'am." At that moment, Skyler walked in. "Hey, baby." He said, kissing Tika. Unfortunatly, this turned into a make-out session.

numbingpayne

Payne shook Josh's hand,"Payne Royvas."She smiled and looked at the two. Putting a disgusted face she pushes them apart with telekenesis."Get a room."

pig