News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A School Dance

Started by Gwyndelon, June 17, 2005, 07:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

(Yeah, I was counting on it!)
Ginny left to her own room.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

(50 minutes later)

Gwen walked out of the castle. Her black dress hung loosely around her. She had left her hair down for once. Tonight was about fun. The stars shone overhead as she walked to the lake. Oh, she couldn't wait to see Ginny.
Your heart is the strongest muscle for a reason

Some people don't understand those with the element air. Maybe you will when I drain all of it from your lungs. Huh? Any takers? Nope.....

Whisper

Tika was already down at the lake. She was wearing a short white dress, silver shoes, a black choker, and her hair was up in a white ribbon. Skyler was on her arm. The music hadn't started yet. She too, was looking for Ginny. Though, she didn't know Gwen.
I came to Hogwarts weak. I left a bit stronger. Then, I came back a hard *ss.
For those who knew me before, check my updated bio.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny came from the castle smiling. Her own hair was pulled into a braid that had been twisted and turned so it looked diffrent. Her dress went down to about 4in. above her knees. The dress itself was a light lavander, which when looked at from another direction changed to a light blue. Her necklace had a small water orb at the end, and it seemed to fit perfectly. The tope of the dress was spagetti straps and when Conan and his friends came up he grinned at her. Donny went over to Gwyn while she and Conan went to the lake.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Gwyndelon

Gwen, awed by Ginny, put her hand in Donny's and walked down to the lake as well. Out of appearantly no where, one of the faster Weird Sister songs came on. Gwen practically drug Donny onto the clearing they had made to dance in.
Your heart is the strongest muscle for a reason

Some people don't understand those with the element air. Maybe you will when I drain all of it from your lungs. Huh? Any takers? Nope.....

Ginny Weasly

Ginny and Conan sat at a table, talking. A student came over talked with for a moment before Ginny frowned. She kissed Conan's forhead and ran with the student into the forest. Conan sat at the table for a moment before he stood, sighing. He didn't know wether or not to follow her.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret