News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Indifference.

Started by _Lavender_, June 25, 2005, 03:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

max entered hogs head,wearing his hooded cloak that he wore when he had been on a mission,his Ice blue eyes shining through the hood.He went up to the bar and ordered a butter beer.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet was getting slightly agravated at this point "Not frightened, never frightened. I am just aware what damage you can do to a person if you are not happy." responded Goblet.
I am a dog.

_Lavender_

Lavenders features darkened, her green eyes, finally fading to a blackish grey, unnoticing of the drink, of which she had ordered earlier, freezing. Literally, freezing. Ice through and through, to en extent where ice sickles were licking here and there, off onto the table.

"And what would you," she spat coldly, "know the extent of the damage I can cause?"

Lavenders emotionless eyes, once, flickered over the form of Max, of which she recognized, before returning to meet Keith's.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Evil_To_The_Max

Max's hooded figure glanced back at lavender,then turned back and waited for the bartender to serve him.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet constantly kept reminding himself that a person wouldn't commit murder in an open pub. "I am not some spy if that is what you are wondering. I know what you can do, I just don't know how you do it, whether it be a hailstorm of magic, just innocent peice of glass...or this guy right over here" said Goblet suspicously.
I am a dog.

_Lavender_

"You know what I can do, humm?" Lavender mocked, moving toward Goblet. She advanced, until she was merely inches away, staring him down, though he reached a few inches taller than she. "You know what I am, humm?"

She flashed a dark, murderous grin, reaching up and wringing one of her hands in the collar of his shirt, jerking him down, so her lips were close to his ear.

"If you know what it is, that I can do, you would also know, that I've committed murder in an open pub before, and doing such again, would not so much as bother me," she hissed in his ear, her breath, cold as ice.
Lavender laughed, though the sound was quite different from her normal laugh, and shoved him away from her, to the ground a few feet away.

"But, maybe you're imagining things, dear sir. After all, motions are only as simple, as that wee little piece of glass, stuck there, in the bar counter. Check it over a thousand times, find for yourself, I merely threw it. Nothing intended."

Her eyes flashed dangerously, an eyebrow raised, almost challengingly, for his return.

Evil_To_The_Max

max popped open his drink after waving his hand and took a long drink.He was tired,absolutley exhausted.The Order had sent him on a case to get rid of some death eaters and V0ldemort had shown up.He had barely escaped.He looked at the table again when he heard mention of himself.He watched lavender carefully.He stood up from his seat and watched,waiting.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet got up, deeply angry at Lavender. "Going to kill me, Lavender? If you do plan to kill me, I won't go down so easily.  You see, you caught me off-guard when I sat down. But now, I am ready for you. Make no mistake, that is if you make the first move. If you don't intend to kill me, I meant no offense from my previous comments."
I am a dog.

_Lavender_

"Oh, I see, boy. I see quite well. In fact, I see your thoughts, right now, building, turning so very quickly."
Lavender snarled wickedly.

"You are a fool, and have no idea. I was not raised-" she began, but there, she stopped. She was not raised. Not by any human way of thinking it. She'd been on her own at infant age. Her parents, were dead.
And for a first time in many a years, Lavender faltered. She could shatter the entire building to pieces, but she could not finish such the sentence.
She shook her head violently, the glass drink shattering behind her as she did so. Yet, the pieces froze midair by a flick of her hand, and there they remained, not close to any in the pub.

"One should always be on their guard. Being caught off it, may just cost you a penny or two," she hissed, making up for faltered words. And, with a sudden, jerked force, Lavender flicked her wrists, and Keith was raised off the ground, and thrown, literally, through the wall, and into  the room beyond.

Evil_To_The_Max

Max chose then to walk up to lavender.He stared at her,his eyes slightly intense.
"Was that really nessecary,lavender?"

numbingpayne

Payne walked in and saw Goblet was through a wall. She went over to him and held out a hand to help him up."What the crap happened?"

goblet_fulla_fire

"Not now Payne. I got business to take of with that b****" Goblet walked over the rubble,"Oh so that is how it is going to be. I warned you, you know." Goblet spat out some blood."So you are going to read my mind huh? Well I took occlumency." Goblet cleared his mind except when he talks. "I am not surprised that you weren't raised. Who could stand a room with you for two seconds?" Goblet turned into a tiger and swiped Lavender's face, that now has three bleeding scratches on it. Then Goblet turned to his original form, turned invisible and cleared his mind.
I am a dog.

numbingpayne

Payne looked at Lavender,"What did you do this time?Threatn someone else? This never gets old."

_Lavender_

{{O0o0o, harsh.. Goblet lolz}}

Lavender's gaze flickered from Max, to Payne, then returned to Goblet. She had been on verge of speaking, when Keith slashed her across the side of her face. There, she paused, licking up a droplet of blood that teetered to her lip, closing her eyes to the metallic taste. Then, suddenly her black cloak was on the floor, no longer weighing her down.
On light, black booted feet, she swept across the room, stopping before Keith, jabbing her elbow into his stomach, kneeing him in the groin, and whipping her other leg around, of which made contact with the side of his head and sent him flying into the wall with a sickening crunch.

Lavender then jumped with ease, and danced across tables to where he was, lifting him up with her steady gaze.
"Don't you ever, EVER talk about my heritage again," she whispered, which, was certainly worse than a scream. "One shouldn't talk about things, they don't--" she jumped down, swirling in the air, and her foot digging into his side, sending him out through the front door. Literally. --"understand."

numbingpayne

"Okay that's enough." Payne raised up her hand and darkness erupted from it. It traveled to Lavender and knocked her to the ground. She walked over to her and put the sool of her boot on her throat."You are a fool. You hold yourself so high above the rest of us and for what? You could probably kill me sure, I'll give that to you. But atleast I can control the darkness within. You? You're not even human anymore. You're an animal."

(Ehhh...I totally don't mean it Lav.)