News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Indifference.

Started by _Lavender_, June 25, 2005, 03:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

Max stared at payne,wondering if she had a death wish. hye helped her up and  put a hand on lavenders shoulder,and  looked at her."Perhaps you should take a breath..."He was careful the way he worded it,and made sure to stand his ground and be ready for anything.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

_Lavender_

{{Eh, go for it hun. :) I'm taking no grudges. ;) Lavender's had a bad week in lots of forums.. :P I mean nothing she says, either..}}

"Perhaps sometimes I cannot control my darkness within," Lavender mocked, her hands taking Payne's elbow and jerking downward, throwing her body so it was Lavender who was standing over, and Payne on the ground, "but I am no fool, you chaotic, nagging incrimination of a life form."
Lavender dug her foot under Payne's side, and kicked upward, throwing her into a wall with utter hatred.

"And you," Lavender hissed, now turning to Max. Her eyes, had darkened now, to an even fiercer black- her control over her being, was not complete. She jerked away from his hand, backing away from all of them, jumping, still walking backwards, and balancing upon a table.  "You keep away from me!"
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Evil_To_The_Max

Max was,despite the way he held himself,quite weak from the battle and in no shape to fight. He pulled down his hood,Revealing a scarred and bruised face."Don't do this,lavender...."

numbingpayne

Payne got up from the ground.She laughed and said,"No offense, but the worst you could do to me is shove onions down my throat and make me listen to country."She stood her ground. Personally, Lavender didn't scare her. She was alot like Payne's mother so she had dealt with her kind before. Lavender was just annoying her.

_Lavender_

{{It didn't work out in the American School Program,..thing, so I'll use that basis here..}}

Lavenders features suddenly smirked. No, she did not want to hurt Max, specifically, for he was a close friend, but she was losing her control. And as the smirk widened to a dead, wicked grin, she lost a little bit more.

"Don't do this! Oh, dear!" she hissed, mocking Max now.

Lavender laughed, her tones no longer melodious and soft, but hating, cruel, and just wicked. In a flash, she lurched off the table, which went spinning behind her, and drove at Payne, elbowing her roughly in the jaw, and sending her spinning. When she came round full circle, Lavender kicked out, much as she had with Keith, and sent her spinning over to lay, right next to him. Just for good measure, it seemed.

In the midst of that, Lavenders form itself had changed.

Her once green eyes, now resembled the gates to the deepest depths of Hell. Cold as the stone, her pale, colorless skin now animated, her eyes were opposites of the warm, understanding, merciful greens they once had been. Now, should one take a glimpse into them, they would find a cold being, uncaring to the extent of resentment, merciless and murderous, red as the fires of Death.

Lavender nearly purred, her aura growing, though not in exactly magics, but black, pure power.
Scary thing, no, she wasn't exactly 'aggravated' now. In this new form she had taken up, this was her mellow state. Her form had been changing as she moved; she had completely changed now, in mentality and physical being.

Pale and cold as crystal ice, porcelain, stone, the newborn being of her shied away from the sunlight beaming down from the windows of the pub. Wings, settled in inhuman comfort behind her back, were of coal black, shades of grey, and bluish colors, rippling seductively beneath the gentle wind, toying through the silky entities. In their settled size they were big, but they gave the air of remarkable size, of being spread.
Eyes flickered over the pub, resting on Max, red as the coldest bath of blood beneath thick lashes, of the blacks her raven hair had once been. Her hair, was now of a rich, navy blue, blackish color. Still however, the fine strands were the same of angelic texture.
Her ears were pointed in an Elfish way, and small black, spike-like horns rested about her temples.

Her complete physical being emanated a seductive, demanding demonic beauty. Lavender in normal state, was a beauty of purity already, but this beings very essence was of seeming to know that, and move in a way that threw off the airs in drop-dead climax.

Her mental state was reachable, at her uncaring permittance, but completely, utterly unreadable. It seemed that the demonic being she had become, had risen up with powers over her usual. Her very thoughts seemed to be, as she finished with them, stored beneath lock and key within her, the key lost right after.

Lavender seemed to haunt the new form, in resemblances, here and there, but her being, and the form of her in this new form of being, were two, very, very different measures of her sanity.

numbingpayne

Payne spat out blood and smircked as well. She got up and looked at Lavender."Is that the best you got. That's pathetic. Try to kill me, I dare you."

Payne eyes had turned from an icey blue to a dark black.

_Lavender_

The Fallen Angel looking through Lavenders eyes tilted her head to the side, her mocking features in pretend of innocence.

"Kill you? Ay, girl, were we not only playing games?" she inquired, mimicking, it seemed, a voice from long ago in Lavender's past. A voice that had tortured Lavenders soul, ragged. Had beaten her, abused her, and once, had killed her. And now, the voice was hers.
"Does thy not wish to play my games, no more? Ay, I did not think it. But I, still want to play games. Let us play a few more of my games before Moi must go."

Lavender laughed softly, and it was in that laugh, that it was clear, to all others, that Lavender wasn't herself.

"Come, dear girl. More games."

She was suddenly next to Payne, her hand snaked into her hair, of which she grabbed, and used to throw Payne across the room, over the bar counter and into a barrel of alcohol.

"Come out and play!"

Again, there Lavender was, snatching up Payne's arm in her hands, wrenching her around, and throwing her into a group of onlookers. Laughing coldly, her wings spread, and Lavender's feat no longer touched the ground, as she hovered a few feet over. There was hesitation, though, before another attack came. And in that hesitation, she dropped, though still landing on her feet with ease.

"No! I want to play!" she hissed, talking to herself, "More games!..."

Evil_To_The_Max

Max sighed.This was becoming a typical day.He pulled off the rest of his cloak.He watched the new lavender's actions carefully.This new lavender didn't scare him one bit,He had seen the devil,kiara's dark side and much worse in his life time.He could sense that lavender was there somewhere,but he had to get her out of this plain before she did some major damage.He waved his hand and they appeared in a foggy field,alone.

numbingpayne

Payne screamed in pain(funny). When she saw that Lavender was down she got up and walked towards her. She grabbed her throat and slammed her onto the ground."You want to play?"She slammed her head against the table.She let go and walked away."Play with someone else. I've no use to play with a fool."

_Lavender_

((lol))

Lavender felt the pull of magic before it whisked her into a field of fog. She stood, still as the marble she resembled in color, her hands clasped lightly to form a sort of triangle, her head bowed slightly. She remained still for quite a time, the only movement of the down feathers of her wings, rippling slightly in the chilling breeze, and the soft rise and fall of her chest as she breathed.
With her, as with any other land of the earth, everything of sound became soft, silent, smooth in silence and obedience to her will. The fog that caressed her pearly skin, crisped to ice, and fell to the ground as white diamonds, smoothly lowering the temperature, degree at a time.

"I don't want that..." she whispered to herself, her legs crossing at the ankle, as she dropped to her knees, the tips of her fingers topping the icy ground, as if for balance.
And suddenly, her entire form relaxed, her hands coming to her lap, her head raising slowly. Her eyes had returned to green. Deep green, and of more shades than the human world can imagine-- Lavender, was finally back in her own head.
Her shoulders slumped slightly, and she sighed.

"No Payne..." she said tiredly, her hallow voice, lost of the tone it had held earlier; a tone of which sent shivers through her form. "No, I do not wish to play anymore."

And with a flick of a thought, Lavender shattered her shields. Every single da*ned one, and a ripple of black energy surged throughout the fog in effect of such. She was open, now, to whomever would want to attack her. Be it Payne, or any other being, for that matter. She was responsible for her actions, after all, sane or not.

What had brought the change, was still inconceivable, but it seemed it didn't even matter to her. She was sick of it all, anyway.

numbingpayne

Payne looked back. She saw Lavender's defenses go down. Her evil side said to attack but she did other wise. She walked over to Lavender and sat down in front of her.

Evil_To_The_Max

Max watched as lavender changed back.He sighed in relief,and,passed out,Right there,out of exaustion.

numbingpayne

Payne looked over at Max. She ran over to him and tryed to revive him.

_Lavender_

Lavender ignored her own problems, and graced over to where Max lay, sighing,  then, to where Keith was. In a whirl of motion, she sweeped them, all three, up by the underarm, and teleported them to the HW. There, she lay Max on a bed to rest, Keith on another, and Payne on yet another, her form gone before they could blink. She would return, of course, for she felt utterly horrible for turning so on the others, but right then, she had to return to the Hog's Head, of which she met with the Barkeep, and began to help clean up. Broken wall by broken wall.

She returned a half hour or so, and perched on the high rafter above them, still in her other form. She did not know of how badly she had hurt any of them, and that was one of the more disrupting feelings, in her middle..

((We should wait for Goblet.))

Evil_To_The_Max

(yeah,sounds good...I'm exausted.Just wait for me,to...)