News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My Own Forums

Started by 0612, June 28, 2005, 04:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thank you for joining! One think I would like to mention, though: Spamming is not against the rules at my forum.  ;)

Fayah Tirina

yes, i read the rules. hee hee i'm weird like that. reading boring stuff in my spare time!!! lol
http://iceburgpalace.proboards61.com
-x-A Masquade Ball is occuring right now at Iceburg Palace!-x-

goblet_fulla_fire

You could at least change some of the ads of there. I saw this one ad about s** games. Though it didn't actually show anything pictures, which is good.
I am a dog.

A. Nitwitt Blubber H. Dumbledore

Yea i noticed that ad as well-though it could possibly bring in some users of certain tastes ;).
P.S. did you have to change the colour im staying away because i get a headache everytime i try to use the forum.
Nitwitt!Blubber! also Coolio_no1 also raging_hawk1 depending on where you catch me!
"If at first you dont succeed... sky divings not for you!"

WHAT!?! I never saw it! Maybe it doesn't appear to the admin account. And BTW I have no power over the ads. The only thing I can do to them is remove them totally, but to do that I'll need to pay, which is totally out of the question. ;D (I'm broke, see)