News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Banned!?!

Started by 0612, July 8, 2005, 03:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why is it that some users seemed to be gone? People like ronweazley or payne?

Fawkes

They deleted themselves.. :'( at least payne did I'm not sure about ron. But I guess he did too coz the admins not around to delete anyone..

ronweazley122

I didn't delete myself.Someone else did.I was posting a story,and next thing I know it wouldn't let me reply....It said something along the lines of "action not available..."and I left cause it kept coming up.So,I logged off the internet....then I came back on later and I was deleted....Right,but I'm not gone.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

Miss Self Destruct

Sounds like a serious forum error, either that or you have been a naughty boy.

Fawkes

lol.. it's the forum! ;D And even though Ron's been "naughty" there's no one around to delete his account! ;D

Miss Self Destruct

Heh, then the forum must be on auto-pilot!

Fawkes

ronweazley122

actually,I think admin might have been on.No,I haven't been bad enough,I don't think..Unless he had a problem with my avatar.lol.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

Ginny Weasly

Lolz, but Admin is pretty fair, and I don't think he'd deleate you without warning you first.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fawkes

Yeah, I think the admin would give you a warning first. ;D What was your avatar anyway?

ronweazley122

oh,you don't remember it?well,I'm putting it back in a bit.

anakin_fangirl

Do you mean Payne as in Laina??? Man,I know her. She's a penpal of mine. She told about this place so I came here. I didn't know she deleted herself. I'll e-mail her and ask.
I hope she didn't delete herself cause I was coming here :'(

(EDIT:Laina aka Payne did delete herself.)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Oh, well, maybe your sig wasn't exactly nice. ;D
And BTW, admins have an 'invisible mode' where they can be online but you can't see them.

Miss Self Destruct

Woah wait...

what did you do ronny boy!  :P

goblet_fulla_fire

Invisible mode? I didn't know about that. But the avatar, you are probably right. You did give four letters of the *clears throat* "female dog."
I am a dog.