News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ask me any question.

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, July 8, 2005, 11:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Neo

Its not just that one post Gob. Its all the time with you. Almost every post you make has rap lyrics in it, or you trying to act black. YOUR NOT.

Grow up.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

goblet_fulla_fire

Dude, you are just wrong. I like rap. I like the beat, the lyrics, almost everything. Does that make me black? No, it doesn't. I'm %100 white. Its almost as if you have a problem with people who like rap.

The only times I ever try to act "black," I am joking about it. So please, do everyone a favor, and learn to recognize and take a joke.
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

for the love of god please stop this converstation and move on
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

KeeperGirl

I like rap but i also lke others too and im 100% white lol soo anywayz neo and gob just chill out dudes.....................

Gob

Who was snapes g/f throught school if he ever had one??

cutediva

WHY DOES EVERY ONE CONSIDERES  THAT' hARRY CAME 2 KNOW THAT SIRIUS IS HIS GODFATHER 2 MNTHS AGO' .EVEN THOUGH HE CAME 2 KNOW LONG TIME AGO, HE CAME 2 KNOW HE WAS INNOCENT 2 MONTHS AGO AND HE WONT WRITE A LETTER 2 A MURDERERWOULD HE ?

goblet_fulla_fire

Well, I'm back. First post in awhile. I went away because there was something better to do than spend time at this site. But out of curiosity, I went here. Anyways... I'm wondering whether if anybody even goes here anymore.

Quote from: KeeperGirl on May  6, 2006, 12:33:14 PM
I like rap but i also lke others too and im 100% white lol soo anywayz neo and gob just chill out dudes.....................

Gob

Who was snapes g/f throught school if he ever had one??

I honestly don't care about the argument anymore.

No, he was a crazy hook nosed greased up sweating teenager riddled with acne. No girlfriend.

Quote from: cutediva on August 26, 2006, 11:42:52 PM
WHY DOES EVERY ONE CONSIDERES  THAT' hARRY CAME 2 KNOW THAT SIRIUS IS HIS GODFATHER 2 MNTHS AGO' .EVEN THOUGH HE CAME 2 KNOW LONG TIME AGO, HE CAME 2 KNOW HE WAS INNOCENT 2 MONTHS AGO AND HE WONT WRITE A LETTER 2 A MURDERERWOULD HE ?

WHY DOES YOU TYPE LIKE THIS OMG YER NOT LITERATE!
I am a dog.

Kiara Johnson

(Ignoring the fights)

My question is as follows...
Why is the sky blue and how DO you get them ships into those tiny bottles?

Ginny Weasly

Good question Kiara!

I have one too-
Why do people lie?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

iluvharryandginny818

for those of u who don't know what it is there a questions. the game board looks like this

mash

boys/girls (pick girls if u boi bois if u gurl)
1Gavin
2kyle
3Cesar

cars
1mustang
2corvet
3slug bug

states
1Hawaii
2Cali
3new york

kids
1 0
2 6
3 2
4 3

jobs
1author
2singer/dancer
3actress

names for kids
1Sasha
2Emma
3kike
4kikiana

numbers
17 my number

the rules just go you pick whatever the catergory is and you pick any number 1~20 and i want you to post ur answer's on the board and i will tell you ur fate and junk i have my answer's filled in so that u get the feel of how this game works you run ur mouse up and down over the numbers and u stop on a #with ur eyes being closed while ur numbers come its considered ur lucky number  u also have to post ur lucky number! (mash stands for the houses that you live in m~mansion  a~apartment  s~shack  h~house) no peeking so that u know ur answer's
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

lord voldermort

why is snape's Pantrounes a FEMALE stag.