News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

How are you going to buy Half Blood Prince?

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, July 11, 2005, 11:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Um, yeah. What the title says.

I am going to buy it at midnight!
I am going to wait a few days after it comes out.
I am going to buy it a week or two after it comes out.
I am going to buy it one or two months after it comes out.
I am a loser and death to hp!
What's hp?

goblet_fulla_fire

I am going to buy it at midnight! Time to pack up with additional coffegrinds, coffeemakers, coffeecups, sodas packing with caffiene, enfedamines, HP glasses to look like a nerd, markers to draw a scar on my head to the highest HP detail to look like a nerd, a big screen TV, a DVD player, all three HP movies, a removable outlet, all five HP books, a sleeping bag, a pillow, a fake wand, some robes with a hogwarts patch on them, a cloak, a goblet which I will light on fire, find and kidnap a person who looks like Ron, find and kidnap anybody that looks like Hermione, a few more fake wands, a bag of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, develop an english accent, the HP movie's soundtracks, all the books that is a biography and a bibliography about JK Rowling, get the model chess set from the first HP movie, shrink a few inches, a snake that looks like a basilisk, a sword with the name Godric Gryffindor engraved in it, a big tall mirror that looks like the mirror of Erised, hire a few special effects guys to make a dementor for me, a double decker bus that looks like the Knight Bus which will haul all the crap I will be carrying, and FINALLY, carry a few smoke bombs to throw down on the ground in which I will appear out of the smoke to make it look I apparated.

Note: Volunteers to carry everything are welcome in case I don't get the Knight Bus!
I am a dog.

ronweazley122

I'm buying it the day it comes out.Is that not possible?Or will it be difficult?
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

ronweazley122

Yeah,it should be at bookstores,any way.If you go to walmart,or one of those types of stores you can find them cheaper,and they have a ton of them.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

goblet_fulla_fire

Could, but I won't, and you can't make me.
I am a dog.

LavyBrown

I going to buy it at the coffehouse I did for the 5th book. Itild the manager I would love him forever and he promised me he would have at least 2 copies for me. I've been going there since I got the book.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

hpfreak12

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

hpfreak12