News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*spoiler*UK BACK COVER OF HBP!!!!

Started by ronweazley122, July 14, 2005, 11:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

well,if this works right,You all should get to seeĀ  the back cover (spoilers,because it is a summary!)of the uk edition of hbp!

btw,I had to make it smaller,so,if you want to read it,click on the attachment link.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

goblet_fulla_fire

Didn't seem much of a spoiler to me.
I am a dog.

ronweazley122

I know.It would have been a spoiler,sort of,when the book wasn't released.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

goblet_fulla_fire

Guess you could say that. I thought it will say something like, ******** died and he or she was killed by ********.
I am a dog.

Yeah. I'll call that one a spoiler. ;D
Let me try: ********* is using *********, which splits his **** into bits, thus keeping him ********. ;D

NOTE: The no. of *s actually tallies with the no. of letters in the actual word! ;) ;D

ronweazley122

erm,haven't finished the book quite yet.

Yeah, you'll know once you finish it.  ;)

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

ronweazley122

no!not swearing!AGHHH!!!MY INNOCENT MIND HAS BEEN DIRTIED WITH SMUTTT!!!!!lol.

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

ronweazley122

goblet_fulla_fire

Cool. But is your mind really was innocent?
I am a dog.

ronweazley122

no,not really.I know what missionary and doggy style are,as well as almost every bad word in existence,and...etc,etc.

goblet_fulla_fire

I don't know what missionary is, but I know d s means. And my mind isn't really innocent either. I just know a lot of bad stuff because of the people I go to school with.
I am a dog.

ronweazley122

me too.plus I've seen r-rated movies,mtv,vh1,mtv2,pg-13 movies from the eighties....and I've played grand theft auto.