News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*spoiler*UK BACK COVER OF HBP!!!!

Started by ronweazley122, July 14, 2005, 11:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

Oh yeah? I've seen rated r movies, pg movies from the eighties, comedy central, and I have beaten GTA 3, VC, and SA. And today, I plan to rent Die Hard 2 because I like the first Die Hard. But none of these things influence me.
I am a dog.

ronweazley122

well,They don't influence me,really.My mind just is no longer innocent.
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

ronweazley122

no,but,I want to.haven't had the money to rent it...
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

goblet_fulla_fire

Well, it's a pg movie that should have been rated r. Nudity, strong sexual content, strong language, and use of drugs and alcohol. See? Its perfect for a pg movie.
I am a dog.

ronweazley122

goblet_fulla_fire

What bad stuff does that movie have?
I am a dog.

ronweazley122

well,they get drunk,look at chest full of playboys,a girl loses her top,they cuss more than a normal pg-13 movie,and they suggest a few things hear and there.

goblet_fulla_fire

Spaceballs is another one. It show a piece of a spaceship that looks like, what I would call, a snake, swears a lot, even says the f-word one time, and ect.
I am a dog.

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!