News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

READ SIXTH BOOK FIRST, THE TITLE IS ALREADY REVEALING ENOUGH

Started by LivesWeNvr_Lived, July 18, 2005, 03:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

hey, haven;t been around in a while but back now.

Ron's mouth popped open and he stared at his sister in disbelief.  "You can read our...minds?," he said in slight horror, "that's not fair!"

"No, it really isn't actually," Ginny said dully, "There are a lot of things that go on in you and the twin's heads that I wish I didn't have to know about..."

"You read our minds?" Ron didn't seem to notice he was repeating himself.

"Well, I mean someitmes you guys are practically screaming sometimes, but yeah, ever since I was eleven I've pretty much checked up on anything interesting going on in your guys' lives."

g2g now, srry

KeeperGirl

brian

Harry was deep into introspection, but no one else seemed to notice. He quickly looked up and tried to prepare some form of occlumency that he suspected he'd need for the rest of his stay with the Weasley's, but this brought memories of Snape into his head, and he quickly lost the concentracion needed for his magic. He looked up, relieved to see Hermione and Ron didn't notice, but Ginny looked at him puzzlingly.

Ginny Weasly

Yay! bri is writing again! Keep going Bri, cause I wanna read more.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

brian

ok guys...highschool is slowly killing me but i tihnk i can still do this....just not much, as evidence by my long absences....

Ginny Weasly

Awwe, I miss you Brian! :-* But you have to keep up your grades, I guess. Write when you can, dude!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

brian

Teheh...i've tried to log in like a million times and it randomly worked...

"Mom and dad have known for a while but that was because they needed to know so I could take classes at school...I could help you guys, you know..." She said ending on a hopeful note.

The four of them stared at eachother. They seemed to have all arrived at the same conclusion by themselves, and then they all looked at Harry to explain what had happened over the past few months.

"It's a long story, and I'm still trying to grasp the reality of it. I guess a good place to start is with V0ldemort. He's sort of invincible, because of those Horcruxes. He's made seven, they're scattered about around the world I guess, and Dumbledore...he was trying to find them when he was killed. One of them was the diary that Ginny found.

not in much of a writing mood   :P

Ginny Weasly

It's okay, I havn't been in the mood to write for a month or so, so don't feel bad, Bri. It's still good, though!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

COOL! Go on, Bri! And seriously, consider the possibility of adding HPFF characters!

AnnaBelle

That was the first Harry Potter Fan Fiction I ever read, and it was really cool! Great Job! ;)

Yeah... It's really well done, and not everyone can do it (look at my older 2, I screwed them up like mad ;D)