News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

No 7th book for 2 years!

Started by Snapes_mistress, July 23, 2005, 03:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron2kool

I hope that it comes out soon b/c I hate waiting for books that are really really great to come out

In fact, the gap between Book5 and Book6 was about 2 years too! (Wait. Is it? ;D)

kt1986

Yes, I'm pretty sure 2 years is right.  So, if book 7 comes out in 2007, that is actually earlier than I expected.  Why is everybody so sad that it won't come out for 2 years? I'd like to see some of you write hundreds of pages and get it published in less than 2 years!

Yeah. And I bet (or at least hope) that book 7 would be the longest, being a grand finale.

KeeperGirl

They say that the next movie, movie 5 will be in production by febuary next yr so we should be able to see it within a year and a bit

In production by next Feb... So that means they're starting work next Feb? At the rate they're doing the current few movies, 5 will prolly be ready around Mid-2007...

ron2kool

Who cares all the movies aren't all that great in the first place and I think that the movies should be directed by Chris Columbus again b/c he did a great job with the first two movies. The last two weren't the best ever b/c they went off the whole plot of Harry Potter; Right?
If you are waiting for the 5th movie to come out you should expect they aren't going to be as good as the books.

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!