News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

UR FAVE HOGWARTS TEACHER?

Started by Snapes_mistress, July 23, 2005, 04:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your fave Hogwarts teacher? write a reason too! *excuse my spellings below*

Dumbledore
7 (17.5%)
Hagrid
5 (12.5%)
Snape
2 (5%)
Mcgonagall
9 (22.5%)
Flitwick
0 (0%)
Filch
0 (0%)
Trelawney
1 (2.5%)
Hootch
0 (0%)
Quirrel
0 (0%)
Lockhart
0 (0%)
Lupin
14 (35%)
Binns
1 (2.5%)
I hate the teachers- i only like Voldemort
1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Ginny Weasly

It dosn't matter. Just stop it, okay? I also think you should check this out Jon, along with everyone else on the forum.

http://www.harrypotterfan.com/forum/index.php?topic=3094.new#new

Anyway, on topic. Binns, personally is way to much like my Computer Literacy teacher. Boring. I'd gall asleep!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

jon weasley

so would i but still he is my favorite
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

stonergirl2005

my favorite teacher at hogwarts would have to be Lupin.  i loved him in the third book and i have a thing for werewolves.
***Ashley***

jon weasley

Em

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on October  1, 2005, 07:04:07 AM
Anyway, on topic. Binns, personally is way to much like my Computer Literacy teacher. Boring. I'd gall asleep!

Gahh... I didn't know anybody could make computers so boring! lolz...

Yea, I agree, Binns equals boring... but what history class isn't (sorry to anybody that likes history and stuff... but... yea...lolz)

Hagrid is still my favorite, but I like Lupin too, he is cool...

jon weasley

Em

jon weasley

Em

Hey, it's not like I said anything bad about you liking Binns, I just don't like him... Everybody has their own opinion and you can't get mad just becasue somebody disagrees with you!...

jon weasley

whatever

BINNS ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo

Emily's right you know, you gotta lighten up and realize that people are entitled to their own opinions.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

*makes a fist and punches the air* But he won't listen! I have told him about his attitude so many times and... Grrr!

Neo

I know Em, I know, I've told him too. The only thing we can do is keep correcting him, giving him slimy frogs (which I still can't do, the admin hasn't been able to give me them yet), and reporting his most egregous offenses, I guess.
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

Neo

Doesn't the quote in your sig finish ...and then you die? I definatly remember the NAS song being that way...