News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Here's a Toughy

Started by tekronman, July 30, 2005, 10:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which are the better movies?

Lord of The Rings
Harry Potter
Star Wars

save_the_dragons

Yeah,it does suck but the ships rock!!!

I could pinpoint the exact moment Anakin fell to the darkside.

LavyBrown

I do agrre with you on that
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

goblet_fulla_fire

Plan 9 from outer space's acting sucked.
I am a dog.

jon weasley

i doont care wat anyyone says star wars is the best
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

mamabiscuit

I THINK LORD OF THE RINGS I LOVE HP BOOKS SOOO MUCH THAT THE FILMS RUIN THEM WITH THE SLICING AND DICING OF ALL THE BEST BITS AND I HAVEN'T READ LOTR SO I DON'T COMPARE THEM TO THE BOOKS
J K Rowling IS THE BEST! J K ROWLING IS THE BEST!

Neo

Can you PLEASE not write in all caps? We're not blind, we can see what you are writing!
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

darkstar1024

Since we're just talking about the movies in that case Star Wars to me is definitly the best. The acting sucks donkey a$$ but the movies are just amazing. The harry potter movies are dissapointing but still good, and i'm soooo against the Lord of the Rings books that i'm too biased to like the lotr movies. The books are horribly dull. Anyway i think since Star wars was meant to be a movie it just translated the best on screen. It was visually more stunning and you don't have to worry about cool stuff being taken out. for the most part...