News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

john cleese the star??!!

Started by ronweazley122, July 22, 2002, 11:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

why on t.v. are they saying that the star of harry potter was john cleese(nearly headless nick.)?I think that daniel radcliffe is the star with emma and rupert....
they got the most screen time and the most lines.....
you did'nt see nearly headless nickk deafeat voldi!! >:(
 :(

Gengi

Is John Cheese a famous actor? *shrug* Dan is really the star...
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

MrsRadcliffe0480

yeah I know! why are they saying that John Cleese is the star?- he's not! lol. oh well, I know deep in my heart that Dan is the true star! *grins*
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Yeah, John Cleese is a very famous actor but I don't see why they would call him the star... ???
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

MrsRadcliffe0480

He was in like... 2 scenes lol
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Gengi

pansy

John cleese was the star because he is an extremly funny and famous actor. He has played in tons of comedy movies with steve martin and goldie hawn and he's just really good at acting. Hate to tell you guys this but Dan was not the star, it was john cleese. He was the most famous actor present in the whole movie.

Sorry, but I assure you, dan did an excellent job along with everyone else but John cleese is more known throughout the world and people have known him for a long time and people like him alot, he's a funny actor.

Pansy
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

Yes, true.
But Dan was the star of the movie.  John Cleese was 'the' star.  Same with Dame Maggie Smith.  Very well known, terrific actress, and played in tons of movies.  But not the star of Harry Potter.

Gengi

ronweazley122

pansy

I see what you mean. John cleese was the most famous actor present in the whole movie, but Daniel radcliffe was the actual star character of the movie. When they said John cleese was the star, they probably meant that he is the 'star actor' of the movie and not the star character.

::)
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson